i personally like the ps2
    Playstation 2
    80.00%
    X box
    10.00%
    Game Cube
    10.00%
    sigpic

I like the PS2 and how in the hell did you get your avatar to be so big. I thought the limit was 80 X 80 pixels.

Comment

I like PS2 better also. I cant wait until PSX comes out. I think it comes out in July.
      WE ARE WHO THEY THOUGHT WE WERE

Comment

Saying which is best is highly subjective. They all have there strong and weak points. For example, the X-Box overall, is the best console hardware wise. Unless your talking controllers, then I would have to give the nod to the PS2. For kids games , price, great graphics and sound, it's hard to beat a Game Cube. Nintendo still knows how to make a great game(Metroid Prime) and Like I said, the Gamecube is easier on your pocketbook. One strike against the Gamecube, No DVD support.
        Which leaves us with the PS2.
        The PS2 has the weakest graphics and sound of the three, it is at least a full year older than the Gamecube and the X-Box. That isn't a big deal though. As I earlier stated, the PS2 has the best controller of the bunch. This controller is so good that they hardly changed it when they went to the next generation system. They just improved it by added some analog capabilties.
        Also, The PS2 has the largest library of games in the business, it is backwards compatible so it will also play games from the PS1. I have 25 PS1 games so this was a big deal for me. Another thing is asthetics. The PS2 just looks better than the other 2 consoles. You can easliy fit it into your stereo rack or even sit it up vertically next to the TV. The X-box is gigantic by comparison and it doesn't allow you to stand it up on end. The Gamecube is kind of a conumdrum, IT'S a cute little square but it really doesn't go anywhere except maybe on the floor.

Comment

Originally posted by Nixhex78
          how in the hell did you get your avatar to be so big. I thought the limit was 80 X 80 pixels.
          Ya, no kidding...what gives?

It kind of creeps me out.
          Originally posted by boltzpride619
          What's so funny is seeing all this mess that the Donks and the fans have placed on themselves. Can you say Raiders.

Originally posted by RunByDesign
          True comedy is observing the Self Imploding Organization that is the Raiders and then asking yourself this question:

What separates them (Raiders) from us (Chargers)

Answer: Championships.

Comment

Originally posted by Nixhex78
            I like the PS2 and how in the hell did you get your avatar to be so big. I thought the limit was 80 X 80 pixels.
            i have no clue i just put in the web site and it came up i didnt know how big it was i just liked the picture.
            sigpic

Comment

Where's Intelevision or the Colecovision!?????
              [QUOTE]
              If someone uses one of your quotes, it really means that they agree with it and they're upset they didn't get the chance to say it first---- Dave Navarro 1991

The main reason I don't like the Bronco's is because every time I see their logo it reminds me of my drunk boyfriend who used to write his name in the snow with his urine then belch the letters of Elway's name----- Sandra Bernhard 1993

Comment

the three main colsoles out now are as listed but ive only heard of intelevision ive never heard of the other one.
                sigpic

Comment

Cube. I'm the sort of person into obscure Japanese RPGs and the like, and I've always been a Ninty faithful...
                  sigpic

Elvon Millervil eat grues for breakfast.

Pey-Pey to Bey-Bey for the Tey-Dey.

Comment

I still Say COLECOVISION or ATARI 7800 should be listed on here!!! Here I go telling my age again!!!! How bout the TURBOGRAPHX system, now that was a doozie!!!!
                    [QUOTE]
                    If someone uses one of your quotes, it really means that they agree with it and they're upset they didn't get the chance to say it first---- Dave Navarro 1991

The main reason I don't like the Bronco's is because every time I see their logo it reminds me of my drunk boyfriend who used to write his name in the snow with his urine then belch the letters of Elway's name----- Sandra Bernhard 1993

Comment

i like your sig muse dady would you like some sausage daddy would you like some sau sig es
                      sigpic

Comment

I have PS2 but got it for its versatility - you can play PS1 games, DVD's and CD's - but it usually depends on what series you like, like if you are a Mario fan then you would probably stick with Nintendo - awww f&*k it and buy them all!!!!

Its not the systems you spend the big $$$ on anyways its the damn games......

Comment

that is true the devolopers(i cant spell)are making the real money.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Zmabe
                            that is true the devolopers(i cant spell)are making the real money.
                            They are making a sh*it load of money off of the games. How much does it cost to make the game, like 5 dollars at the most. They sell them for like 50 dollars its crazy.
                            WE ARE WHO THEY THOUGHT WE WERE

Comment

i know. but it does also take a crap load of patience.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X