Best Quote From Dhall26!!!!???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Quote From Dhall26!!!!???

Vote for your favorite, if its not listed then tell me what it was!!! Damn, I must say, I kept this place together!!!
    "One explosive game against the Chiefs D, how exciting, pile up 200 yards on the Pats D then we'll talk"
    0.00%
    "Priest was drinking Bacardi's and watching "Bruce Almighty" on the sidelines"
    28.57%
    "I think the Donkeys will go to the Super Bowl in 2047 when John's great great grandson Herman Elway becomes QB"
    42.86%
    "Broncos vs. Colts It's the Battle of the Horses"
    0.00%
    "You take milking Donkeys 101, you're instructor is Rascal, time for class"
    28.57%
    "Coming from a guy whose Colts lost to the Jaguars, Pathetic!!!!"
    0.00%
    "I wouldn't bet you're whole $17.44 Paycheck. You might be borrowing money form Mommie again. Dikings will lose Packs will beat the Donks. Packs will Win the North. How do you like them apples!!??" (Hey look, I was right on with that prediction!! Damn I'm Good)
    0.00%

The poll is expired.

[QUOTE]
    If someone uses one of your quotes, it really means that they agree with it and they're upset they didn't get the chance to say it first---- Dave Navarro 1991

The main reason I don't like the Bronco's is because every time I see their logo it reminds me of my drunk boyfriend who used to write his name in the snow with his urine then belch the letters of Elway's name----- Sandra Bernhard 1993

This is the toughest poll.....by far.....you talk soooo much **** its gonna take me days, if not months to find my fav quote from you I dont think its any of the ones you listed though....so I will get back to you soon

Comment

I must have so many good quotes, everyone has to sleep on it!!!!
      [QUOTE]
      If someone uses one of your quotes, it really means that they agree with it and they're upset they didn't get the chance to say it first---- Dave Navarro 1991

The main reason I don't like the Bronco's is because every time I see their logo it reminds me of my drunk boyfriend who used to write his name in the snow with his urine then belch the letters of Elway's name----- Sandra Bernhard 1993

Comment

I don't remember the comment reguarding yours truly.
        Rivers, Suck it long suck it hard.

You too Cutler.

Comment

I remember you saying something about a donkey ball and 50 cents on Ebay. I nearly spit coffee on my computer when I read it.

Comment

okay I found it, but I'm still not sure how I want to take that comment. But that is the funniest on the list, though I would have to agree with nix about the 50 cent ball thing.
            Rivers, Suck it long suck it hard.

You too Cutler.

Comment

I think it was "me fail english that unpossible."

Actaully that was Ralph Wiggums but I liked it better than any of yours.
              The Game Day Thread: Year 18 in progress!!!

Comment

LOL, all of them are funny. I laughed at almost all of your posts.LOL. I am going to miss you Dhall.
                WE ARE WHO THEY THOUGHT WE WERE

Comment

love your work
                  2 parts of the #1 defence in the NFL !!!

Comment

He's been saying goodbye for like a week now. Beat it already..

midgehall26 ain't goin' nowhere...he's too big of a Broncofan to desert us...SexyPlummerLover.
                    Originally posted by boltzpride619
                    What's so funny is seeing all this mess that the Donks and the fans have placed on themselves. Can you say Raiders.

Originally posted by RunByDesign
                    True comedy is observing the Self Imploding Organization that is the Raiders and then asking yourself this question:

What separates them (Raiders) from us (Chargers)

Answer: Championships.

Comment

I'm baaacckk!!! Just here to see if anyone loves me!! They do, goodbye!!
                      [QUOTE]

Comment

Originally posted by dhall26
                        I'm baaacckk!!! Just here to see if anyone loves me!! They do, goodbye!!
                        Whatever, Dinglehall.

Comment

I've found a good one...its proof he's a Bronco fan, like ive been saying all along.....

Thanks Lava, CHIEFS fans are ****head idiots.!

Comment

Originally posted by orangenblue420
                            I've found a good one...its proof he's a Bronco fan, like ive been saying all along.....

Nice try! If I wasn't enjoying my new project (job) I'd call you by your real name!
                            [QUOTE]

Comment

Nice try! If I wasn't enjoying my new project (job) I'd call you by your real name!
                              Oh come one dstalled you know ya love me....

Comment

Working...
                              X