Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Early Christmas wishes........... ONLY 1 :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Early Christmas wishes........... ONLY 1 :)

Well, xmas isn't here for some time. I know we all want/need new things, so what is one thing that you could wish for? Me? You want to know what I want? Well as of right now, I'd want an Ipod. I'm getting tired of my MP3 player. It always seems to "skip" a lot, and was a waste of money. If I could get one of those flat Ipods (forgot what they were called) that would be great.

Santa! PLEASE!

And youself may I ask?

Ipod nano by any chance?

Me I want a job. I want to earn money to send me to college in the US as originally planned. Literally going insane not being able to right now.
    "On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit'. And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high."
    Ayrton Senna..

Comment

Originally posted by B4Bronco16
      Well, xmas isn't here for some time. I know we all want/need new things, so what is one thing that you could wish for? Me? You want to know what I want? Well as of right now, I'd want an Ipod. I'm getting tired of my MP3 player. It always seems to "skip" a lot, and was a waste of money. If I could get one of those flat Ipods (forgot what they were called) that would be great.

Santa! PLEASE!

And youself may I ask?
      Same here man i want a Nano so bad but since my family is gonna move my wish would be for my family to move b4 Christmas

Comment

Get an Xbox 360.
        sigpic

Comment

Broncos beat the Raiders on Christmas Eve and win the division with that win.

Comment

Money for my car
            authentic champ jersey(white)
            gift certificates to-best buy,circuit city,autozone

AND A BRONCOS SUPER BOWL WIN!!!!!!

Comment

An xbox 360

The latino Heat will Always Burn

Comment

i hope priest holmes is able to regain his health and return to doing what he loves; playing football.
                "Philosophers have hitherto merely interpreted the world in various ways; the point, however, is to change it."--Karl Marx

"And I tell you this, that you must give an account on judgement day of every idle word you speak. The words you say now reflect your fate then; either you will be justified by them or you will be condemned."--Jesus Christ

Comment

I want someone in the Broncos ticket office to move me up 15,672 places

Comment

My Christmas Wish:

A Broncos autographed ball with the entire 2005 roster. But since I know that ain't happening, I'll settle for some XBOX 360 stuff.

sigpic

Sig made by me. Click top sig to view my Graphics Portfolio.

There are three things you can expect in life:

1. Death
                    2. Taxes
                    3. The Ball Being Picked Off by Champ Bailey

Comment

A party at Rod Smith's house!

Comment

Santa Baby ( a woman Santa)

Just put a convertible under the tree for me. 2006 Mercedes light blue. And hurry down the chimney tonight.
                        Emancipate your mind!
                        The People's Poster

Comment

I agree with you WTM

Originally posted by watchthemiddle
                          Broncos beat the Raiders on Christmas Eve and win the division with that win.
                          I only hope that they win the divison before that game.
                          Emancipate your mind!
                          The People's Poster

Comment

Originally posted by Emancipator
                            Just put a convertible under the tree for me. 2006 Mercedes light blue. And hurry down the chimney tonight.

i HATE that song but that was funny

Comment

Working...
                            X