Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Posts for me. It would be more of an accoplishment if half of my posts weren't on word association.

Have a beer everyone.
    Sprite? Good. You mind if I have some of your tasty beverage to wash this down with?

Congrats...
    That's all I'll say on that one.

Comment

Congratulations.
      Originally posted by boltzpride619
      What's so funny is seeing all this mess that the Donks and the fans have placed on themselves. Can you say Raiders.

Originally posted by RunByDesign
      True comedy is observing the Self Imploding Organization that is the Raiders and then asking yourself this question:

What separates them (Raiders) from us (Chargers)

Answer: Championships.

Comment

hey word assoc. posts are nothing to be ashamed of. thats a fun game
        mum's the word.. cause it seems no matter what i say right here, it always gets deleted.

Comment

Ya, try all the new ones..like the counting game and stuff.
          Originally posted by boltzpride619
          What's so funny is seeing all this mess that the Donks and the fans have placed on themselves. Can you say Raiders.

Originally posted by RunByDesign
          True comedy is observing the Self Imploding Organization that is the Raiders and then asking yourself this question:

What separates them (Raiders) from us (Chargers)

Answer: Championships.

Comment

Re: Re: 1300

Originally posted by bcollin1
            Seriously laughing my freaking ass off on this one.

That was great!
            Strange thing about my humor. I didn't even mean for that one to be funny but what I think in my mind to be the greatest joke in the world flops when I tell it. Maybe I'm just not cut out to be a stand-up comedian. I should try sitting down, like Bill Cosby. Less blood used for standing, more used for thinking.
            Sprite? Good. You mind if I have some of your tasty beverage to wash this down with?

Comment

Working...
            X