Tough Dating Queston

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tough Dating Queston

Heres Kind of a tough dating queston. Youre going out with this really hot Girl or Guy that you love. And she or he invites you to their house and when you get their you see all kinds of Raiders stuff and it turns out She or He is a Hardcore Raiders fan.Do you keep Dating them or dump them?

The latino Heat will Always Burn

Yes you do the obvious first then you dump them

You know the story. You know how we play. Get rid of them.

Just a heads up. The mods are going to move this to the non football forum.
    Emancipate your mind!
    The People's Poster

Comment

You keep them!!!! And here is why:

First off you need to have something that rubs each other the wrong way...

and second...there is nothing like spending some "Quality time" with a Raider girlfriend after the Broncos whip the raiders (Keeping this one as clean as I can mods). There is another way to put this statement but I don't want to get banned and you should be able to figure it out.

Eventually though you do have to get rid of them or else it's like bringing that one person to a party that just kills the good times...but have your fun first. That's what raiders fans are there for

Comment

i don't see why football should bring about the end of a relationship

much thanks to snk16 for the awesome sigs

today that respect is being forgotten because of the modern stuff....we forget that we are all human beings--Arapaho

Comment

I would not be attracted to a woman who liked the Raiders.

As soon as I'd find out, I'd go limp.

I'm sorry but that's just how I get down.

Comment

Originally posted by The Dark Knight
            I would not be attracted to a woman who liked the Raiders.

As soon as I'd find out, I'd go limp.

I'm sorry but that's just how I get down.
            lmao....i love your posts

much thanks to snk16 for the awesome sigs

today that respect is being forgotten because of the modern stuff....we forget that we are all human beings--Arapaho

Comment

Originally posted by ForAllTheHomies
              Heres Kind of a tough dating queston. Youre going out with this really hot Girl or Guy that you love. And she or he invites you to their house and when you get their you see all kinds of Raiders stuff and it turns out She or He is a Hardcore Raiders fan.Do you keep Dating them or dump them?
              I believe that as Sunday Broncos it is our moral imperative to save that girl's soul. Don't allow her to waste her life in the depths of the hell that is the Oakland Raiders. Bring her into the light that is the Denver Broncos. Those dark Faider passions must be cooled and then excised.

As Bronco fans we must not languish in the joy that is the Broncos but rather we must seek out and convert those who have not heard the voice of Mike Shanahan and seen the beauty of Rod Smith in single coverage.

Do not take the easy way but rather show that poor child what life can become as a Broncos fan.

Comment

Sorry! I couldn't help myself.

Comment

Two choices: Convert them ASAP

or Bail beofre they convert you.

"Do or do not... there is no middle ground."

(Props to Yoda right there)
                  The Game Day Thread: Year 17 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Elway
                    Two choices: Convert them ASAP

or Bail beofre they convert you.

"Do or do not... there is no middle ground."

(Props to Yoda right there)
                    I thought that was Mister Miagi (Karate Kid)

Or was that, "Karate yes, or Karate no, maybe, you get the squish"

sigpic

Sig made by me. Click top sig to view my Graphics Portfolio.

There are three things you can expect in life:

1. Death
                    2. Taxes
                    3. The Ball Being Picked Off by Champ Bailey

Comment

Wouldnt you kinda get a clue when walking back to her place, you had to go thru screening and several layers of security, before finally arriving at her cell?

Comment

on word

Goodbye
                        Hillis will be the best full back in the league by the end of the year!!!!!!!!!

Comment

My wife is from topeka kansas,so you can guess where that is going.You might as well jump right into my kind of hell

Comment

Or, it could turn out like the way it did for one of my sons. He fell in love with a girl who was a Raider Fan, and they got married, but NOW, she is totally converted and they attend all the Bronco's home games, and she is in full Bronco attire, and she is not putting on, she really is a Bronco fan now. So, there is hope.

Thanks to Bronco4Life and Medford Bronco for signature

Rest in Peace - Darrent (27) and Damien (29

Comment

Working...
                            X