Beer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beer

I started brewing my own beer about 10 years ago I made my first batch in a while last week and bottled it yeaterday the question is what kind of beer would go best with a broncos game I want to get ready for the play offs

Originally posted by biglenny
    I started brewing my own beer about 10 years ago I made my first batch in a while last week and bottled it yeaterday the question is what kind of beer would go best with a broncos game I want to get ready for the play offs
    what...the...heck?

much thanks to snk16 for the awesome sigs

today that respect is being forgotten because of the modern stuff....we forget that we are all human beings--Arapaho

Comment

I'm a big Hefeweizen fan myself.
      Where does the abuse of end? Where?

Comment

mmm

yes heffy good call

Comment

How about a really lousy serving of Porter for today's game ??

Comment

I was told that

TN corn liquor is the best alchol. Folks in the hills make their own.
            Emancipate your mind!
            The People's Poster

Comment

Free Beer is the best tasting of all.

Comment

ANY BEER IS GOOD!!!!!!!!
                RIP Darrent Williams
                You know the difference between winners and losers?

Ya the score.

THE REPLACEMENTS

Comment

Originally posted by MyFav
                  ANY BEER IS GOOD!!!!!!!!
                  +1
                  Beer is good!

Comment

Originally posted by Emancipator
                    TN corn liquor is the best alchol. Folks in the hills make their own.
                    Moonshine eh? You can drink that, or paint thinner. Your choice, same effect.
                    Where does the abuse of end? Where?

Comment

ok listen

First of all beer not shine

second of all I said I woundnt drink and post

Third what the hell happen to you all in the second half I never lost faith our guys are killin everyone they come in contact with

aginst the eagles I lost my marbles and made a realy bad end of the world post and a lot of you guys beat me up for it and this week I was waitn for some hang in there posts and we didnt even realy need it but still they never came

These guys are going to the afc finalls if anyone is in the neiborhood then feel free I will have a big ole keg of heffy for anyone who cares to join me.

p.s. I was the one who wanted to order my darrent jersy IN GAME #1

Comment

pss

emancapater

I LOVE your posts cps to U my friend for all the good stuff U wright

Comment

Not really sure of the breadth of your brewing options, but...

I would start off with something light, like a pilsner for the pregame activities.

Then move on to an amber ale at kick off and through the first half.

During the second half comeback scare, switch to the hefe (only the freshest lemons please).

Then finish it off with a nice thick stout - no need for dinner and you can just pass out with a smile on your face, victory is sweet!

Shall I bring the jalapeno poppers, or are we going with buffalo wings this weekend?

Comment

Working...
                          X