X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ever just feel really down?

I kinda do today....

I not really sure why.

Not tryin to get pity, but any of u guys get that?

any interesting stories?
    Bronco fan from Packer Land.
    Lefty Writer on The Sports Show with Woody Paige and Les Shapiro
    Tweet me @JoRo_5551

Hey we are only human afterall

Yes sometimes I get in a rut , don't always know why , but it usually goes away.

I have noticed I think the weather can make a difference sometimes.......bla cold cloudy crappy days for example.
    Last edited by 2 Minute Warning; 11-14-2005, 04:11 PM.

Comment

Just watch this and all your worries will be gone

Comment

Yeah all the time. I think too deeply not to.

"When Kepler found his long-cherished belief did not agree with the most precise observation, he accepted the uncomfortable fact. He preferred the hard truth to his dearest illusions; that is the heart of science."
        - Carl Sagan

Comment

I think bout stuff too much, thats the main reason i keep ending up all sad an stuff... like

For some reason I just cant relaly smile or feel like that light happiness, even though im comin to denver this weekend for the game, I still feel all crappy....

I wish everythin would jus work itself out
          Tweet me @JoRo_5551

Comment

Same. For instance yesterday I was petting my beautiful yellow-lab and as I was doing it I was watching her actions. The idea that here was a living creature that had emotions (in basic forms) was just so amazing to me. You'd think this would lighten up my day but it had the exact opposite effect,

Sometimes I'll be sitting or standing in the middle of a group of people and I think: wow, all these people have their own lives. All the people on this planet have their own lives. Sometimes during the day I sorta forget I'm not the only person who can hear, smell, and see. I realize that other people are seeing things, and from different perspectives. That they all have their own mind-sets, tastes, and dislikes. It's very hard to explain, really, but I think I get so enamored by it all that I become so over-whelmed to the point of just being depressed.

Blah.

"When Kepler found his long-cherished belief did not agree with the most precise observation, he accepted the uncomfortable fact. He preferred the hard truth to his dearest illusions; that is the heart of science."
            - Carl Sagan

Comment

Originally posted by MoFo_JoRo
              I kinda do today....

I not really sure why.

Not tryin to get pity, but any of u guys get that?

any interesting stories?
              Yes, I had one of those days last week. I felt ok, but some people asked me that I seemed angry and depressed. I wasn't really unhappy about anything, but I just felt down, for no reason at all

:salute:

Comment

No real stories or anything, but yeah, I feel that way sometimes too, often for no apparent reason. It's weird and a little frustrating too, but I guess it's part of being human.

Comment

I fealt pretty down when the Broncos lost to the Giants....

Seriously though,
                  Life happens in cycles. There are ups and downs, its your actions during the dark times that determines your character. I once heard life compared to the four seasons. Winter, spring, summer and fall.

Winter - The cold lonely dark times wondering when the ice will melt.
                  Spring - The time when you reap what you have sown.
                  Summer - The time for celebrating all your hard work and enjoy the benefits of life.
                  Fall - Time to plant those seeds again.

Well, that was very readers digest like, but whether it makes sense or not... The moral of the story is - you will come out of it...

And the latest player to be bought for the right price from Boston....

Johnny Damon

Comment

Hey

So, you make me think about it all. I believe that is why we all love music so much.
                    Life is an ever shifting experience. We are so often at the mercy of our emotions.
                    There are so many good songs that sum it all up, concisely. We hear it in songs!

Right now I am putting on old Marshall Tucker "A new life is gonna be mine!"

Each day is a gift, only sometimes I do not see it that way. I get caught up in my own world. I get distracted, discomforted, discombobulated. I get disconnected from the true reality of the pleasure and privilige of having another sunrise, and sunset. I project my own crap above those simple, yet constantly fulfilling and uplifting events. Sunrise and sunset. If a man would simply appreciate those two things above all else, how in the world could he be sad or depressed? How could he be discontented with the behaviour of others around himself?

Boys, is this a key we have uncovered here? Rather than look to, or trust in the words and commitments of those around us, maybe it is best to simply trust in and count on the Sunrise, and the sister Sunset. Mayhaps if a man could begin to believe in the Sunrise and Sunset, a man could recapture his faith in life. A person could maybe let go of nagging doubts and worries! A faith in the Sunrise, and the Sunset, reminds me of my faith in the Creator. Is this a key?

Believing that I am a master of my own destiny,still having faith in the Sunrise each morning, and still trusting that the Sun will set each set evening, I feel calm.

I often, now, go down upon my knees, in prayer. I find solace in prayer. I project what it is I would have to come to pass, and I ask for the strength to deal with whatever actually does come to pass. I seek understanding, I gain calmness and compassion. I draw strength from the Sunrise and Sunset. From the constant babble of Bear Creek, as the force of nature draws the water ever downward, across the boulders, stones , and rocks along my secret spot. Prayer feels very positive. I find comfort in it. It has become part of my answer.

This discussion is so incomplete. Words seem unfit to describe... stuff!
                    - Go Broncos 2017 and Beyond! -

Super Bowl 50 CHAMPIONS!

Comment

I wouldn't say I'm down right now, just a bit cranky, grouchy and impatient. Normally I'm very upbeat and cheerful - I just think it's the time of year that is causing me to be this way.

That life though, we've got to take the ups as well as the downs.

Comment

I definitely get down at times too, although they've been fewer and farther between lately because my girlfriend and I are head over heels about each other. Thinking of her makes me feel better whenever I get down. It can sometimes have the reverse affect though if I get to thinking what it'd be like if I lost her.

Just try to focus on the positive in your life whenever these moments come. Try to think how much worse it could be.
                        My other love...
                        sigpic
                        305 HP / 273 TQ / SH-AWD / 6MT

Comment

Lately i've been quite down, just so bored and utterly depressed. Normally I have something to do to surpress it, but I just moved to AZ and I don't really yet.

Women in general, this girl can't give a clear sign what she wants, so i'm all ruffled about that, and just over thinking what she might be doing and not wanting me, etc, etc...I was amazed at what the mind can muster up given longated periods of time.

This may sound a bit lame, but my satellite internet lol. I can't play any of my online games anymore because of it, and dsl or cable won't be out here for about a year. I used to like coming home from work or being with friends and just unwind with a computer game like Counter-Strike, or madden online, but no more, all I can do is watch tv or browse the net.(Single player games aren't too interesting to me anymore)

School

Boredom

Things have been adding up, and it seems like i'm in a constant downward spiral, I am normally happy when i'm around friends, but once I get home it hits me.

Sorry, you can not add yourself to your own ignore list.

Comment

Well, after thinkin bout it theres some reasons i think i feel so down

My mom is nuts: I seriously do think she is, an i am considerin moving out asap (prolly at 17 if possible)

Cuz my moms nuts, an cuz like everythin goin on, my best friend an i are jus now like bein ok again

Then like... all my other friends are kinda too busy to notice anythin wrong

and lastly: noone to talk to bout it
                            Tweet me @JoRo_5551

Comment

I know what ya mean bud. Somedays, I feel like I just can’t win...

Comment

Working...
                              X