Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey

Yaba

The world surely does not revolve around me. At ALL!

I just spent like 94% of the last 7 days alone.

Getting centered, focused.

Now... I am way over that crap!

I am sick of always being alone.

Only I aint gonna hurt somebody else, lead them on only so's I don't have to be alone. It can get lonesome, though, whenever somebody works on gettting past it all. I am like about through with that!

I'm ready, willing, able...
    to Rock and roll tonight.
    I'm ready and I'm willing,
    I'm willing and I'm able...

So let's Rock and Roll .... maybe tommorrow night?
    - Go Broncos 2017 and Beyond! -

Super Bowl 50 CHAMPIONS!

Comment

hey

And I just spent most of 2 weeks alone, riding the high lonesome and mending fences in my heart and head.

Who do you have in your life you can really count on?

Yourself!
      - Go Broncos 2017 and Beyond! -

Super Bowl 50 CHAMPIONS!

Comment

Its weird cause its like everyone is feeling this way (glad its just not me)

Is it the winter blues? - The shorter days?

I'm so freaked right now Im thinking about moving - Ive never done that before - but I spent the last 5 days sick in bed and did a lot of alone thinking too and with the kids getting older - already branching out into their own lives (that will include me less and less as they get older) but what do I have here? Nothing I cant get anywhere else, thats for shizzle, my nizzles -

IDK - maybe im heading towards a mid-life crisis

How bout you Painter - do you believe in mid-life crap stuff like that - maybe its a natural process at a certain point in your life as you get older to question who what where when and WHY - WHY GD - WHY? I often wonder what is the point? If you dont have religion, if you dont believe in an after life - what is life really about - when you die most people forget you - everyone eventually moves on - 99.9% of the people on earth are never remembered - even if they did good things while they were here?

Sorry guys - dont mean to be a bummer - just trying to vent

Comment

i do,right now not so much for myself...one of the lads on my rugby teams father died last night,life sucks doesnt,he had a young family and its just coming up to christmas
          SPORT IS LIKE PHOTOGRAPHY,...IF YOU DONT FOCUS,YOU JUST GET NEGATIVES

Born-1990
          Got ipod- 2004

Oh! this one time i saw a blimp!

Comment

Life's a bytch
            Then u die

Thats why in between

Im getting HIGH

Comment

Working...
            X