I Believe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Believe

Now matter how life is around you, people change to adapt and overcomewhat comes their way...

Have a seat...relax... read this slowly.

I believe- we do not have to change friends if we understand that friends change.
    I believe- no matter how good a friend is, they're going to hurt you every once in a while and you must forgive them for that.
    I believe- true friendship continues to grow, even over the longest distance. Same same for true love.
    I believe- you can do something in an instant that will give you heartache for life.
    I believe - it is taking me quite a long time to become the person I want to be.
    I believe - you should always leave loved ones with loving words. It may be the last time you see them.
    I believe- you can keep going lang after you can't.
    I believe - we are responsible for what we do, no matter how we feel.
    I believe- either you control your attitude or it controls you.
    I believe- regardles of how hot and steamy a relationship is at first, the passion fades and there better be something else to take it's place.
    I believe- Heroes are the people who do what has to be done when ever it needs to be done, regardles of the consequences.
    I believe- money is a lousy way of keeping score.
    I believe- my best friend and I can do anything or nothing, and have the best time.
    I beleive- sometimes the people you expect to kick you whenever you are down, will be the one's to help you back up.
    I believe- sometimes whenever I am angry I have the right to be angry, but that never gives me the right to be cruel.
    I believe- just because someone does not love you the way you want them to doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have.
    I believe- maturity has more to do with what types of experiences you have had and what you have learned from them and less to do with your # of birthdays
    I believe- it is not always enough to be forgiven by others. Sometimes you have to learn to forgive yourself.
    I believe- no matter how bad your heart is broken, the world does not stop
    I believe- our background and circumstances may have influenced who we are, but we are responsible for who we become.
    I believe- because two people argue, it does not mean they do not love each other. And because people do not argue, it does not mean they do love .
    I believe- you should not be so eager to discover a secret. It could change your life forever.
    I believe- two people can look at the exact same thing and see something totally different.
    I believe your life can be changed in a matter of hours by people you do not know
    I believe- even when you think you have no more to give, whenever a friend cries out to you, you will find the strength to help.
    I believe- that credentials on the wall do not make you a decent human being.
    I believe- that you can tell by now, that I love you!
    - Go Broncos 2017 and Beyond! -

Super Bowl 50 CHAMPIONS!

Originally posted by PAINTERDAVE
    I believe- that you can tell by now, that I love you!
    ....and we love you too, booboo.....
    "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
    tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
    men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by rcsodak
      ....and we love you too, booboo.....

Yaba! What he said!

Comment

Hey

I was unsure of what response this thread would get.

Damn skippy if it did not draw out TWO OF MY BEST BUDS ON THIS BOARD!

No matter what ever else gets posted here, that is enough for me!

Thanks, you big galoots!

Super Bowl 50 CHAMPIONS!

Comment

hey

I am struggling here.

Idealism vs Realism

I want for there to be good people

Only things is there are so many ill mannerd, lackluster, rude, good for nothin', cheatin' , lyin', connivin' rotton, nee'rdo wells out and about that I am having a hard time believing in the decency of this race I belong to. The Human race.

I know I am flawed, far from perfect... but I do not intentionaly and with malice and forethought hurt other people. I do not give in to self centered desires at the cost of other peoples pain.

I am one twisted up somebeach... because I feel like I am lost in a sea of little hope, less trust, and zero integrity.

There are so many bad people out there! For the last decade I have been in my own circle, forgetting about the madness. Thrust into the midst of many ... I am shocked and saddened by the selfishness and crudeness I see happening around me. It is enough to make a grown man cry.

There are so very many bad people out there!

Super Bowl 50 CHAMPIONS!

Comment

Life is good for me too.
            Emancipate your mind!
            The People's Poster

Comment

hey

Just came to a place where I do Believe it!

Super Bowl 50 CHAMPIONS!

Comment

Don't give up hope, no matter how bleak things seem. I believe there are more good people out there than bad, but the bad ones make more noise. I also believe that bad choices do not necessarily make a bad person; that's a part of the learning process, as long as one does not make the same bad choices over and over.
                ...When they're out for blood I always give...

Comment

hey

Originally posted by Bronco Debbie
                  Don't give up hope, no matter how bleak things seem. I believe there are more good people out there than bad, but the bad ones make more noise. I also believe that bad choices do not necessarily make a bad person; that's a part of the learning process, as long as one does not make the same bad choices over and over.

Absolutly. People should never define themselves from the lowest point in their lives... and then embrace that as they go forward! Only deal is...

every day is a new day. Sure, you were the community award winner a month ago... what have you done lately?

And some folks never win a community award! One night, opportunity knocks... help out stranded motorists. Choice : do it: don't do it. Yesterday's hero can be the right now's zero. Being good is a 24/7 job, not a one time achievment!

I fall so far short of the mark. I am so often alone, I get little interaction with the opportunity to be kind. So, I live off of my past niceness. Only I really would like a chance to be nice, again! Only I just been being good without any deeds to correspond!

What if everybody embraced kindness as a desired quality?

Can we take a vote?

Super Bowl 50 CHAMPIONS!

Comment

Working...
                  X