No announcement yet.

What's for dinner?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Goin for the left over lasagna again tonight. Hubby had fire dept training, and they fed him peanut butter sandwhiches and bean soup. Except he's allergic to beans. So he came home last night and ate left over pizza from Sunday night.

lasagna, here we come! Whatever gets left over from tonight is going in the trash.
    sigpic
    Adopted by: Peanut

"You find ways to win and certainly you can find ways to lose...it's not just dumb luck."
    -Sean Payton

Comment

Just been to the "in in out" for a hamburger

Comment

chicken flavored Ramen noodles........yummy!!!! I love ramen noodles yay ramen noodles
        the space that is mine

We miss 'ya brother dime. We know your up there jamming with Cliff and Chuck. Stay metal :salute: :rockon:

Comment

I haven't eaten yet. I know, its getting late. I had a few homeade tamales at work but I guess I should munch on something now.

Maybe just a sandwich.

Comment

it's too late to eat.....we had tacos for dinner....I had a taco salad with black bean salsa.........it was good.........mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....
            Tony G

The Chefs

Comment

Originally posted by KCLadyFan
              it's too late to eat.....we had tacos for dinner....I had a taco salad with black bean salsa.........it was good.........mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....

That sounds good. I could eat mexican food every meal of the day. Black bean salsa and anything with black beans in it is good.

Comment

Originally posted by watchthemiddle
                That sounds good. I could eat mexican food every meal of the day. Black bean salsa and anything with black beans in it is good.

I agree....I love Mex food....we have a favorite place we go to

but having it at home was pretty good and I make my own salsa

my hubby makes good chicken enchaladas.........
                Tony G

The Chefs

Comment

Homeade chicken enchi's are probably the best thing on the planet. Are they the sour cream enchi's, or regular?

Comment

hubby just sounds dirty. i hate that word its gotta be the dirtiest sounding abreviation in the english language
                    the space that is mine

We miss 'ya brother dime. We know your up there jamming with Cliff and Chuck. Stay metal :salute: :rockon:

Comment

Originally posted by tpryce93
                      hubby just sounds dirty. i hate that word its gotta be the dirtiest sounding abreviation in the english language

hubby....why....
                      Tony G

The Chefs

Comment

hubby....why....

Yeah, I am also.

Comment

Mmm I love mexican food mundeo,tamales,and hommade tortilas.
                          sigpic
                          Thanks Blondie for the Sig

Comment

I think tonight I am going to make homemade french fries. I have some Tyson breaded chicken patties and some hamburger buns.

So chicken sandwhiches and homemade french fries. I need to find my vinegar. I love vinegar on fresh hot french fries!
                            sigpic
                            Adopted by: Peanut

"You find ways to win and certainly you can find ways to lose...it's not just dumb luck."
                            -Sean Payton

Comment

Originally posted by BroncFanIN
                              I think tonight I am going to make homemade french fries. I have some Tyson breaded chicken patties and some hamburger buns.

So chicken sandwhiches and homemade french fries. I need to find my vinegar. I love vinegar on fresh hot french fries!

what time is dinner? cause I am tired and don't feel like cooking...
                              Tony G

The Chefs

Comment

Originally posted by BroncFanIN

Great minds think alike we are having fried chicken(yes I cooked it my self) and frenchfries. But I hate vinegar

And a ice cream for desert.

Comment

Working...
                                X