Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kicked out of a graveyard after Midnight

Who says ya gotta grow old gracefully?

I was sportin on my arm this sweet, beautiful blonde I nicknamed Little Bit. ( because of her height, the rest was just fine!) We two had more fun than two coons in a corn crib that night. We was driving toword the homestead whenever she told me she wanted to go on over to a graveyard and do a bit of wandering around. It was like a month ago, the weather was nice, so was she, and I knew of just the place. This boneyard is like all done in. Nobody has been buried there for nigh on to 50 years or so! Right quick, there we were, all trucking around those folks taking a dirt nap. I had just showed Little Bit my two favorites - ( Max Diamond - 1898 - 1926) and - (Adam Fink - 1856 - 1911) whenever there was suddenly a spotlight shining bright upon us, and the words barked out "You kids get on out of here ,now!" I immediatly shot back "Don't shoot! We are all growed up and just recapturing our youth!" It din't seem to make no never mind to that old boy. Imagine that! A caretaker at a place forgotten in time!? So we skedadled on out of there, laughing and carrying on like young pups. Just another day in the life of the PAINTERMAN. One of the better days I have had this year.
    - Go Broncos 2017 and Beyond! -

Super Bowl 50 CHAMPIONS!

Hey

Okay,I have not done this for years...

Decades......

You and your buds go to a graveyard.
    Pick a grave over 100 years old.
    Sleep on it.

Whatever you dream is the story of the grave!

Sitting at home playing old games, waiting for the x-box 360...

that can't hold a candle to old school , go cause a commotion, down home fun!

Whenever was the last time you stayed out and caroused?
    - Go Broncos 2017 and Beyond! -

Super Bowl 50 CHAMPIONS!

Comment

Am I the only one who got the Little Bit reference?
      Victory and defeat are matters of the temporary force of circumstance.

Thanks, Snk16!!

Comment

Well, my buddy got married about 7 or 8 weeks ago and we went out after the reception until 2am...and I even came home with Mrs. Bad John...I deserve some sort of kudos for the last part...
        I've walked these streets, a loaded six-string on my back, I play for keeps 'cause I might not make it back, I've been everywhere still I'm standin' tall, I've seen a million faces and I've rocked them all!!:salute!:

Comment

Now that, is grossly disturbing.
          Last edited by Charlie Brown; 11-23-2005, 01:30 PM.
          The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

Comment

You guys want to see some spooky-ass graveyards, look no farther than Charleston. They are super-duper creepy out here. They all look like Hollywood sets...yet they are all real and there are dozens of them all over the place.

Some of the graves date back to the 1600's...

This "Holy City" is old, very old, and some believe extremely haunted.

Check out these pictures, and you'll see what I mean:

http://www.gothicmidnight.com/charleston/index.htm
            http://www.worth1000.com/entries/166...6757kpRO_w.jpg
            http://www.iexploreghosts.com/haunts...Graveyard-.gif
            http://www.jrjphoto.com/galleries/do...-graveyard.jpg
            http://www.zanettiland.com/wherearew...c02639_jpg.jpg
            http://www.civilwar.org/news/photoco...unior%20bg.jpg
            Last edited by Perry1977; 11-23-2005, 01:41 PM.

Comment

Grave digging................that sounds like some ole skool fun....................

Comment

this whole thread freaks me out but I couldn't stop reading it...I have had too much death in my family....part of life it is....I guess.......
                Tony G

The Chefs

Comment

Those pictures do have an eerie look about them.
                  The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

Comment

Originally posted by Dawgfan
                    Those pictures do have an eerie look about them.
                    I believe it's called FLASH......
                    "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
                    tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
                    men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

Hey

Another old thread.
                      it's what we used to do around here.

Comment

Originally posted by PAINTER View Post
                        Another old thread.
                        it's what we used to do around here.
                        Hi....

Fred the Bunny here with a few questions for you....Mr Painter...

Are you a southerner? You write like it so I just thought I'd ask.

Second...WHAT do you paint? Pictures? Homes?

Third...just a comment...I used to be called "Little Bit" and "Little Girl" all the time.

Oh! And I too do the graveyard thing...not sure what's up with that, but ya know...I'm weird and stuff.
                        COPYWRITED MATERIAL Copyright © 1975 by Dr Velcro

Comment

He

City boy with deep country roots.

Colorado born, Colorado bred, when I die... Colorado dead!

My grandmother, born in 1899, rode here in a covered wagon when her family moved the horse herd here from kansas in 1903. My Ma was born on her Ma's homestead in southern colorado (present day Ft. Carson).

I work the gate next to chute #1 at the national western rodeo, letting the bull riders, judges, clowns (bullfighters), doctors , etc in and out of the arena
                          what a hoot. 29 shows in 17 days last year.

I am a painter. I do tile, i rip out and replace windows. I built the house I lived in for 18 years. people hie me to do fix and flips. Jack of all trades and master of my domain.

I am gonna have to get some photos posted... I wish I could simply upload them. I guess a guy has to use some type of Photobucket site to get any thing posted here. It is so much easier on myspace.

Hey ... there you go. You can check over there.

www.Myspace.com/54125292.

I have some blogs I have written over there as well. also a more detailed story bout the personal history, outlook on the interet, and my stance on internet dating.

Yes. I am single and I do it.

Online dating, that is.

Was that about what you wanted to know, Sugar?

Comment

Originally posted by PAINTER View Post
                            City boy with deep country roots.

Colorado born, Colorado bred, when I die... Colorado dead!

My grandmother, born in 1899, rode here in a covered wagon when her family moved the horse herd here from kansas in 1903. My Ma was born on her Ma's homestead in southern colorado (present day Ft. Carson).

I work the gate next to chute #1 at the national western rodeo, letting the bull riders, judges, clowns (bullfighters), doctors , etc in and out of the arena
                            what a hoot. 29 shows in 17 days last year.

I am a painter. I do tile, i rip out and replace windows. I built the house I lived in for 18 years. people hie me to do fix and flips. Jack of all trades and master of my domain.

I am gonna have to get some photos posted... I wish I could simply upload them. I guess a guy has to use some type of Photobucket site to get any thing posted here. It is so much easier on myspace.

Hey ... there you go. You can check over there.

www.Myspace.com/54125292.

I have some blogs I have written over there as well. also a more detailed story bout the personal history, outlook on the interet, and my stance on internet dating.

Yes. I am single and I do it.

Online dating, that is.

Was that about what you wanted to know, Sugar?
                            It's all good, sweetheart...

Btw-check your friend requests...
                            Last edited by Fred the Bunny; 09-13-2007, 07:36 AM.
                            COPYWRITED MATERIAL Copyright © 1975 by Dr Velcro

Comment

Working...
                            X