Favorite Quote?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favorite Quote?

I know this may not be the best time to ask this but what is the best quote you ever posted? I dont think anybody's can match mine:

"You all are not fans, you all are MEDIA!" I just made that up!
    dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

I tried to warn ya.

c'mon i wanna hear some. take your mind off the loss to the pats
    dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

You want a quote, how bout " Never give up" And that is what we all should be saying, all teams go through some sort of adversity during the course of a season, but those that fight through it the best will be there at the end & i still believe that this team can play with anybody in the league so i for one am not giving up & i think we will put on one hell of a finish!!
      sigpic

Comment

Yeah i got a quote for that.

"The soggier the cereal, the better the milk!"

that means that even though we are not at our best now, there is a greater purpose that we cant see, but will enjoy later!

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

Beats me, I toss out so many one liners in the smack board I lose track. Though abusing peoples screen names is always a blast.
          The Game Day Thread: Year 16 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

I remember other peoples' quotes better than my own. The best one I've seen is:

Originally posted by Ken Christie
            Once my junk touched the back of the urinal, I knew someone was getting hurt.
            from http://www.denverbroncos.com/forums/...=&threadid=884

Comment

Originally posted by Orange&Blue
              I remember other peoples' quotes better than my own. The best one I've seen is:

from http://www.denverbroncos.com/forums/...=&threadid=884
              That one WAS awesome.

I like my sig, which is why I use it.

I also like Jim Mora's "diddly-poo" quote, which I can't remember verbatim right now.

Also, this was my sig on email and message boards for loooooooooooonnnnnggggggg time...since high school:

"Obstacles are what you see when you take your eyes off of the goal."

(I gave it a rest because to many people used to think that it implied something negative about everyone other than me (????????))
              Last edited by Jared; 11-05-2003, 06:53 AM.

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
              You should check these guys out

Comment

"How do you improve the lightbulb" said by Shanon Sharpe when he was told that Chris Cole wanted to start his own thing w/ the #84

Comment

I am wounded, but I am not dead.
                  I will lay me down and bleed awhile,
                  then rise and fight again.

Comment

Working...
                  X