• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Invesco
    Name: 4/10 What the heck is a zmabe?

Sig: 6/10 I'm not into skeleton crap.

Avy: 6/10
    first off its my nick name and all the original people here know the story
    second theres no need to say "skeleton crap" and make me get defensive and adgitated (sp) thats bout all i got to say to that.
    Last edited by Zmabe; 11-25-2005, 07:19 PM.
    sigpic

Comment

Name=10/10 Cool
      Sig=10/10

The latino Heat will Always Burn

Comment

name=6/10
        avy=7/10
        sig(s)7/10

Comment

Orangeshadow

Name 10/10

Steve Smith sig 10/10

Champ sig 8.5/10

(just in case the person rating mine doesn't speak Welsh - cachu= sh*t or poop! )

Comment

Originally posted by Jaws
            Name 10/10

Steve Smith sig 10/10

Champ sig 8.5/10

(just in case the person rating mine doesn't speak Welsh - cachu= sh*t or poop! )
            Name: 10/10 She is Jaws

Sig: 9/10 I like Nash, but it should be a Nuggets player

:salute:

Comment

name:10/10 anything with bronco in it is good

sig: 10/10 you cant go wrong with TD
              9/10 i wish i had a signed pic of Champ

Comment

Originally posted by broncosphreek
                name:10/10 anything with bronco in it is good

sig: 10/10 you cant go wrong with TD
                9/10 i wish i had a signed pic of Champ

Name-7/10

Sig(s)-1st-7.5/10
                2nd-7/10
                sigpic

Comment

Name 10/10
                  Sig 8/10
                  sigpic
                  Thanks Blondie for the Sig

Comment

Broncos Zone

Originally posted by Broncos Zone
                    Name 10/10
                    Sig 8/10
                    Name 10/10 - Bronco themed and as this board is a zone for all things Bronco, very suitable.

Sig - 10/10 - I like our two-headed monster and am a big fan of Anderbell

Avy - 9/10 - Getting into the spirit of Chief-hating is all good this week

Comment

Name 10/10 - Bronco themed and as this board is a zone for all things Bronco, very suitable.

Sig - 10/10 - I like our two-headed monster and am a big fan of Anderbell

Avy - 9/10 - Getting into the spirit of Chief-hating is all good this week
                      Hey jaws thats an awsome avatar, but I have another one just like it that I'll send ya later.
                      The name is pretty cool although it doesnt let out to much information on who you are, I just think of the 1970s' hit JAWS! lol
                      Umm the sig, um I dunno, I guess its ok , Na seriously its pretty down right cool as well.

Comment

upsidedown??

I'm worried about your avatar Jaws, won't all the blood go to the sharks brain?

Comment

Originally posted by Sam24
                          Hey jaws thats an awsome avatar, but I have another one just like it that I'll send ya later.
                          The name is pretty cool although it doesnt let out to much information on who you are, I just think of the 1970s' hit JAWS! lol
                          Umm the sig, um I dunno, I guess its ok , Na seriously its pretty down right cool as well.
                          Lol, the avy was made from a photo I received from none other than JWinn this morning. I think he's hinting that I should use it to replace my present shark sig as he's sick of being chased by a hungry shark who wants to gobble up his boat!

JAWS I came up with when I returned to this board after a two month absence - J and A are the first initials of two of my best friends on this board and the W is the first initial of my old account here! The S just ties it up nicely.

The bottom sig was a surprise gift yesterday from another member here - which I like very much.

Oops forgot to rate Jovi's - must be all the blood going to my head from being upside down lol ! What can I say, both sig and avy are works of art, 10/10 for both, wish I could make sigs like that.

Comment

Originally posted by JoviBronco
                            I'm worried about your avatar Jaws, won't all the blood go to the sharks brain?
                            Lol, you needn't worry, that might actually turn out to be a good thing as one of the main causes of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (from which I've suffered for more years than I care to remember) is poor blood supply to the brain!

Comment

maybe that's my problem..?.lol need to stand on my head

Lol, you needn't worry, that might actually turn out to be a good thing as one of the main causes of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (from which I've suffered for more years than I care to remember) is poor blood supply to the brain!
                              Ok just wondering.

Comment

Originally posted by JoviBronco
                                Ok just wondering.
                                Wow, I love those, they're so cute. I wonder if I could find some way of adding those to my sig too?

*Edit - done some chopping and changing, too many sigs I want to use, but not enough image rations lol ! I think I'll have to alternate my Nash sigs as I can't fit both.
                                Last edited by Jaws; 11-29-2005, 06:58 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X