Do you like to sing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you like to sing?

I was wondering how many people on this site enjoy singing.

Im not just talking about singing in the shower, or in the car.

Do you enjoy singing? Whether in a karoake bar, or in a garage band, or whatever you like to do.. well, do you?

also do you write your own material?

If you take what I have to say seriously, then I'm embarrassed for you.

Originally posted by Broncofan-13

Do you enjoy singing? Whether in a karoake bar, or in a garage band, or whatever you like to do.. well, do you?

I do, I'm not good at it, but I do! Everyone in Wales loves to sing. Our first words here aren't spoken like they are everywhere else, but sung! I once was a backing singer in a group at School as well as being the clarinet player. I thought I was SO cool! I've never written any stuff but did have some input for the song we sang with that band. We were what you would call a one hit wonder band.

Comment

I sing for my children. I sing for myself. I sing at church.
      Emancipate your mind!
      The People's Poster

Comment

My friend Sam Adams and I have been known to belt out a tune in public on occasion

Comment

That is funny. I wonder if Sam Adams Jr. joins you all too.

Those commercials about them checking to see if barrels are out of date at the stores are interesting. I'd say sell this stuff at a discount rate.
          Emancipate your mind!
          The People's Poster

Comment

Originally posted by Emancipator
            That is funny. I wonder if Sam Adams Jr. joins you all too.

Those commercials about them checking to see if barrels are out of date at the stores are interesting. I'd say sell this stuff at a discount rate.
            Oh God, if they discounted it I'd really be in trouble

Comment

Originally posted by Broncofan-13

u know d*mn well i sing lol. but i do perfer screamin in the band, it bes more fun
              sigpic

Comment

I LOVE to sing!

It's everyone else around me that finds it offensive.........

Comment

I sing!!!

I haven't been doing anything with it lately...kinda been on the back burner. I've been in contests around Orlando and although I've always made it past the first few cuts, I've never won. I also auditioned for American Idol a couple years ago but had no luck. I sing R & B music and also write my own. I screwed around on my computer a while back and recorded some a capalla songs over the mic it came with. They aren't touched up at all and you can tell it was done on a very cheap mic, but at least it let me know what I sound like.

Hopefully I'll get back into it one day, and record something professionally.
                  My other love...
                  sigpic
                  305 HP / 273 TQ / SH-AWD / 6MT

Comment

I was a music major in college (before switching to business). When in college, I was in the Male Chior as well as backup singer and bass player for progressive bluegrass band. We even made a couple of records.

Since then, I still sing and play bass at church, but most of my singing and playing (I enjoy folk instruments now) are limited to my personal enjoyment.
                    sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X