I got one parent left today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I got one parent left today

Well... not askin for pity... last thing i want is for you all to feel sorry for me but...

Tracey Rowles died today...
    Bronco fan from Packer Land.
    Lefty Writer on The Sports Show with Woody Paige and Les Shapiro
    Tweet me @JoRo_5551

I'm sorry someone past away. Is that your mom. If so, my condolence goes to you and your family.
    Last edited by Emancipator; 11-27-2005, 05:24 PM.
    Emancipate your mind!
    The People's Poster

Comment

I'm so sorry for your loss. My unworthy condolences go out to you and your family.

sigpic

Sig made by me. Click top sig to view my Graphics Portfolio.

There are three things you can expect in life:

1. Death
      2. Taxes
      3. The Ball Being Picked Off by Champ Bailey

Comment

Jesus, Im sorry bro.... honestly I dont know what to say other than my thoughts and prayers are with you man...

If you take what I have to say seriously, then I'm embarrassed for you.

Comment

Sorry to hear about this Jo.

Comment

I have yet to experience a close death and I'm afraid of when it will happen, so all I can say is that I'm truly sorry.

"When Kepler found his long-cherished belief did not agree with the most precise observation, he accepted the uncomfortable fact. He preferred the hard truth to his dearest illusions; that is the heart of science."
            - Carl Sagan

Comment

Sorry for your loss MoFo. My thoughts go out to you and your family.
              The Game Day Thread: Year 18 in progress!!!

Comment

I'm so sorry for your loss, my prayers and thoughts go to you and your family.

Comment

hey

Joe... you must be feeling an incredible sense of loss. It is a time for you to grieve and put things in perspective. It helped me to put together a photo album, thus preserving and honoring the memory, and thus making a pledge to honor that memory by having something left to hold on to for the rest of your life. Just a thought.

Know that everyone here is your keyboard family, and any time you want to talk, here we are!

PM me any time. I will give you my phone number if you want to talk.

If I do not hear from you soon I will check in with you again.

Joe, I will pray for you to grow stronger for this.

Your friend , PAINTERDAVE
                  - Go Broncos 2017 and Beyond! -

Super Bowl 50 CHAMPIONS!

Comment

I'm so sorry to hear that. You will be in my thoughts.

Comment

I dont know whatd id do without one of my parents. hang in there

Comment

So sorry to hear this , my heart goes out to you and your family.

Comment

Thanks all, more than anythin if you pray... pray for my brother seth, he is takin it a lot harder than me an is going to be movin to my dads at the end of the week so i wont even be able to be wit him on his birthday
                          Bronco fan from Packer Land.
                          Lefty Writer on The Sports Show with Woody Paige and Les Shapiro
                          Tweet me @JoRo_5551

Comment

Originally posted by MoFo_JoRo
                            Thanks all, more than anythin if you pray... pray for my brother seth, he is takin it a lot harder than me an is going to be movin to my dads at the end of the week so i wont even be able to be wit him on his birthday
                            I know this is a tough time. But it sounds like you have faith. Go will comfort you and Seth during this time of need. And if I'm correct....... I know you are a tough 16 year old, but it is okay to greive. You'll actually begin to feel better by expressing your feelings to your love ones. Again, my prayers are with you, Seth, and the rest of your family.
                            Emancipate your mind!
                            The People's Poster

Comment

"....lyeth down in green pastures...."

my condolensces.....
                              "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
                              tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
                              men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X