I got one parent left today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MoFo_JoRo
    Well... not askin for pity... last thing i want is for you all to feel sorry for me but...

Tracey Rowles died today...

My deepest heartfelt sympathy to you and your family - what a terrible thing to happen to anyone, let alone a beloved broncos friend - I am very sorry - my prayers are with you and yours

Comment

Sorry for your loss Joro. This is terrible news to hear Hang in there buddy. Be strong for your brother.

Were here for you buddy

Comment

Deepest sympathies to you and your family, mofo. Stay strong and know that the celebration of a life continues throughout the lifetimes of every person touched by her love.

Would this be the same Tracey Rowles - principal of South Range?
        Winter is Coming!

Comment

Im sorry man. I hope everything can turn out well for you. Just remeber that you have friends and other family around you to help you.
          sigpic

I think Ben Tate will be the best back taken in the 2010 draft. (5/3/10)
          SportsXPicks, check out the Rants and Opinions section

Comment

Sorry to hear it i'll pray for your family and remember to keep your head up

Comment

I hope you and your family will recover quickly! I'll pray for you, your brother, and your dad! Stay Strong!

Comment

hey

I have prayed for you to be strong. I will add your brother Seth in.

Joe, understand that it is through you, and your life, that she lives on and on. You are her legacy, and I am sure that gave her comfort in the end to know she left behind a good, decent man like you, to walk this earth in her stead.

Call me.
                - Go Broncos 2017 and Beyond! -

Super Bowl 50 CHAMPIONS!

Comment

so sorry

As I have gone before you,
                  do not moarn for long.
                  As I am with thy Father,
                  for Him I sing my song.

When your time comes due,
                  thy Father will call your name.
                  And you shall come to Heaven,
                  and rejoice to Him the same.

Oh Father God Almighty,
                  I turn loose to you my soul.
                  For without my earthly body,
                  I soon will become whole

If you need anything MoJo, just yell. I think you have me on your MSN messenger, your on mine.
                  I'll be praying for you and your family
                  sigpic sig by Vulcan thanx buddy

Comment

my new msn is [email protected]

My other one i lost the password...

So far i am doin ok... tho some girl at skool questioned ho wmuch i care, cant wait to lay the smack down on her tomorrow....

other than that jus lookin after my bro, pray for him if u belive in that... thanks
                    Bronco fan from Packer Land.
                    Lefty Writer on The Sports Show with Woody Paige and Les Shapiro
                    Tweet me @JoRo_5551

Comment

Originally posted by draco193
                      Im sorry man. I hope everything can turn out well for you. Just remeber that you have friends and other family around you to help you.
                      Exactly.

But this makes my entire chest hurt. Sorry for your loss mofo.

Comment

Working...
                      X