Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

tell me or show me something cool

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • tell me or show me something cool

    i have to spread some contributor status around,so the first 5 people to tell me or show me something cool get a cp,cant be my cp regulars though of course
    Last edited by alan; 11-28-2005, 10:21 AM.
    SPORT IS LIKE PHOTOGRAPHY,...IF YOU DONT FOCUS,YOU JUST GET NEGATIVES



    Born-1990
    Got ipod- 2004




    Oh! this one time i saw a blimp!

  • #2
    Originally posted by alan
    i have to spread some contributor status around,so the first 5 people to tell me or show me something cool get a cp,cant be my cp regulars though of course
    Am I a regular or should I go look for something cool?

    Comment


    • #3
      Well, I never get a cp from you so I know I'm okay to receive one.


      I'll tell you about Jack. He was a cool athlete:

      Jack be nimble, Jack be quick, Jack jumped over a candle stick.

      How did I do?
      Emancipate your mind!
      The People's Poster

      Comment


      • #4
        How about my new sig....?

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Reidman
          How about my new sig....?
          I love your sig. It is right on time. That is nice........if he don't give you a cp. I will win I get some more.
          Emancipate your mind!
          The People's Poster

          Comment


          • #6
            Maybe something like this.

            or maybe this???

            Winter is Coming!

            Comment


            • #7
              http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/mul...ontent.10.html

              Don't you think Cheerleaders are amazing athletes? I could watch their skill all day.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Mount-n-Groan
                Maybe something like this.

                or maybe this???

                I've had days like that guy.......

                Cool van!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Reidman
                  How about my new sig....?
                  You are going to put up your Wilson sig again after we kill the Chiefs, right? I love that sig.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Mugo submit this..........

                    http://www.juniorcahc.com/pictures/mugo.jpg

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by lordtrychon
                      You are going to put up your Wilson sig again after we kill the Chiefs, right? I love that sig.
                      Of course!

                      I like to get into the spirit of "sig taunting" when it comes to playing division rivals.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Reidman
                        Of course!

                        I like to get into the spirit of "sig taunting" when it comes to playing division rivals.
                        Cool enough!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          bad emancipator

                          bad reiddman,go to your rooms.you know full well your regulars

                          the rest of you well done


                          it is a nice sig btw reidman
                          SPORT IS LIKE PHOTOGRAPHY,...IF YOU DONT FOCUS,YOU JUST GET NEGATIVES



                          Born-1990
                          Got ipod- 2004




                          Oh! this one time i saw a blimp!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by alan
                            bad emancipator

                            bad reiddman,go to your rooms.you know full well your regulars

                            the rest of you well done


                            it is a nice sig btw reidman
                            Sorry Alan..............will you call me when dinner's ready....?

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Reidman
                              Sorry Alan..............will you call me when dinner's ready....?
                              no,no dinner for you
                              SPORT IS LIKE PHOTOGRAPHY,...IF YOU DONT FOCUS,YOU JUST GET NEGATIVES



                              Born-1990
                              Got ipod- 2004




                              Oh! this one time i saw a blimp!

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X