Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yankee or Dixie

Or as I like to say Refined or Redneck...LOL

You will all be glad to know, although I have been in okla going on seven years, i have yet to be okified (there is a God)....I scored 38% (definate Yankee!!)

http://www.chuckchamblee.com/dom/fun...dixie_quiz.htm

I'm a Dixie!!! I knew that before taking the test!!!!

I'm from Missouri, y'all , like fur riddy do! How do you like that right thurr!
    [QUOTE]
    If someone uses one of your quotes, it really means that they agree with it and they're upset they didn't get the chance to say it first---- Dave Navarro 1991

The main reason I don't like the Bronco's is because every time I see their logo it reminds me of my drunk boyfriend who used to write his name in the snow with his urine then belch the letters of Elway's name----- Sandra Bernhard 1993

Comment

43% yankee. That makes sense, Born in Philly (9 years), grew up in South Carolina (12 years), Germany and Kuwait for 2 years, lived in Houston (5 years) and been in CO 4 years.
      Bill
      The Ultimate NFL Forum

Comment

How come there are no questions about beer on the quiz?

Canadian scores 55% Dixie...go figure
        Individual commitment to a group effort - that is what makes a team work, a company work, a society work, a civilization work.

It's easy to have faith in yourself and have discipline when you're a winner, when you're number one. What you got to have is faith and discipline when you're not a winner.

Vince Lombardi

Comment

pikman, whos in your avatar????

That is sooooooooooooooo cute

Comment

Originally posted by orangenblue420
            pikman, whos in your avatar????

That is sooooooooooooooo cute
            Thats a little bronco elf. My wife got me that hat for xmas but the lil one always want to wear it.
            Individual commitment to a group effort - that is what makes a team work, a company work, a society work, a civilization work.

It's easy to have faith in yourself and have discipline when you're a winner, when you're number one. What you got to have is faith and discipline when you're not a winner.

Vince Lombardi

Comment

Well that picture is precious

Oh Yeah and beer knows no boundaries....LOL

Comment

Originally posted by orangenblue420
                Well that picture is precious

Oh Yeah and beer knows no boundaries....LOL
                Thanks...she's a bit of a terror, but she seems to like football & that's good.

Vince Lombardi

Comment

52% (Dixie). Barely into the Dixie category.

oh well...what can you expect from the British...
                  Ozzy

The "New Black Sabbath"

Comment

So I live in Idaho but I'm apparently 65% Southern....hmmmm Must be Dad's side.
                    sigpic

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Comment

I'm in Virginia, but have been everywhere. I guess I picked up more here than other places. 65% Dixie.
                      Sprite? Good. You mind if I have some of your tasty beverage to wash this down with?

Comment

60% Dixie...whatever..:p
                        Originally posted by boltzpride619
                        What's so funny is seeing all this mess that the Donks and the fans have placed on themselves. Can you say Raiders.

Originally posted by RunByDesign
                        True comedy is observing the Self Imploding Organization that is the Raiders and then asking yourself this question:

What separates them (Raiders) from us (Chargers)

Answer: Championships.

Comment

Originally posted by portisistheman
                          60% Dixie...whatever..:p
                          Well at least we have some "southern charm".
                          Sprite? Good. You mind if I have some of your tasty beverage to wash this down with?

Comment

68% (Dixie). A definitive Southern score!

LOL I lived in Colorado(7 yrs), Virginia(9 yrs), Florida(8 yrs), Texas(7 yrs), North Carolina(1yr).
                            Last edited by invisogothworld; 02-19-2004, 05:06 PM.

Comment

What no question on whether you think Feff Foxworthy is a comedian or a genius?
                              The Game Day Thread: Year 18 in progress!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X