Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Things you don't do that you probably should.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Calif. Bronco
    Why don't you fly out here in late December and spend New Year's Eve in San Diego then JWinn? I've got great nosebleeds (not quite as high as the ones I had for 3 quarters at Invesco though )
    Oh wish that I could my friend!!!

My wife would just KILL me if I left during the holidays!!!!

Maybe another time, when it's not on a holiday. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Emancipator
      FYI
      (A man who was in the Army told another man while in the restroom....."When I was in the Army they taught us to wash our hands." Well the other man who was in the Marines replied, "When I was in the Marines, they taught us not to pee on our hands").
      You'd be surprised the stories I heard about how pee can really help you with open wounds in the military. People say it's also good for the skin.

Somewhat weird, but true...

:salute:

Comment

Originally posted by Mount-n-Groan

Wait.. wait... wait....

Alan, are you saying that you don't drop the soap, but you probably should???

Off of TDK's... Wash your hands after using the restroom. I always do, but a certain someone in the office doesn't (I know because the sink is always dry after he uses it). I tell him he should, he says 'okay', but still doesn't. It's HIS office, after all, but I don't want HIS stuff making its way on to MY hands and in to MY body. Mice, keyboards, door handles, etc. we ALL use them.

You should also always sanitize your hands after handling cash.

Potentially thousands of people handle and exchange money. It is one of the biggest transportation medium of all kinds of bacteria and viruses.

They tested a 20 dollar bill one time and found traces of poop, urine, blood, and cocaine!

Comment

Originally posted by The Dark Knight

Potentially thousands of people handle and exchange money. It is one of the biggest transportation medium of all kinds of bacteria and viruses.

They tested a 20 dollar bill one time and found traces of poop, urine, blood, and cocaine!

DUDE!

STOP! Enough already. I'm literally about ready to hurl...

Comment

Originally posted by The Dark Knight

Seriously I love friends that are just like you... always giving out some random crap that either grosses you out or makes you think if hes just bull****tin you... keep it up

Comment

Originally posted by WABronco
              WHATTTT??

Don't your parents get pissed??

Or, lol, do you brush your teeth in the kitchen cuz you already knew about the flying "butt cheese?"
              Nope, my whole family does. We have since we learned of this "butt cheese".

Comment

quit smoking probably.. oh well, my coach doesnt know, so it wont hurt im

I always put the lid down and washing my hands. My 6 sisters and mom would kill me if i didnt.

If you take what I have to say seriously, then I'm embarrassed for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncofan-13
                  quit smoking probably.. oh well, my coach doesnt know, so it wont hurt im

I always put the lid down and washing my hands. My 6 sisters and mom would kill me if i didnt.
                  Ok about putting the lid down(not the top lid but the one you sit on), why should guys have to put it down? I mean why should we always have to be the ones who have to lift it? We have to lift it after they use it, so why shouldn't they have to put it down after we use it? Just one more thing women hassle guys about that makes no sense.

Comment

...care what other people think...
                    I've walked these streets, a loaded six-string on my back, I play for keeps 'cause I might not make it back, I've been everywhere still I'm standin' tall, I've seen a million faces and I've rocked them all!!:salute!:

Comment

I should get more sleep.I get about 4-5 hours a night during the week.I have to make myself go to bed and drink alot of coffee at work...anybody else have this problem.I do try to sleep in on the weekends.

plus I am not a youngster anymore and I should get more sleep...LOL...
                      Last edited by KCLadyFan; 12-02-2005, 04:58 AM.
                      Tony G

The Chefs

Comment

Things I dont do but should clean my room .
                        sigpic
                        Thanks Blondie for the Sig

Comment

I should get up when the alarm first goes off instead of hitting the snooze button way too many times.
                          ...When they're out for blood I always give...

Comment

Working...
                          X