I got banned

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I got banned

Im mad because I got banned from the Colorado Avalanche message board, because they were calling the Broncos Donkys and I told them a few badwords but I cesored them like I do on here.
    sigpic
    Thanks Blondie for the Sig

hey

Good on you, dude!
    - Go Broncos 2017 and Beyond! -

Super Bowl 50 CHAMPIONS!

Comment

Originally posted by Broncos Zone
      Im mad because I got banned from the Colorado Avalanche message board, because they were calling the Broncos Donkys and I told them a few badwords but I cesored them like I do on here.
      It's OK - getting banned on other sites while defending our Orange and Blue is always acceptable! Wear it like a trophy.

Out of curiosity, though, why were they "crumbing" on us in an NHL site? Especially since it's a team that plays 2 blocks from Invesco?

Comment

What did you say to get banned? Did you break their CoC?
        Emancipate your mind!
        The People's Poster

Comment

Originally posted by PAINTERDAVE
          Good on you, dude!
          Ah ha .............. I've been looking for the young PainterDave for about the last 15 years. He owes me money. Thanks for the pictures it helped me find you.

Seriously, you still looked the same as you did 30 years ago.
          Emancipate your mind!
          The People's Poster

Comment

Originally posted by Broncos Zone
            Sounds like their mods take a much harder stance with people that they do here.

About that here;

I wonder why people contiue to ignore mods pleas to stop skirting the filter. Time & time again I see posts by mods asking people to stop creatively swearing on a regular basis. Am I the only one who reads those? Or do those of you who do so just choose to ignore them?

Regardless, if you violate the CoC on any message board, you should be prepared to suffer the consequences. I'd be mad too! I'd be mad at myself for being stupid enough to cross the line and get tossed out.

Now, all those poeple are probably laughing at you. That sucks. You could have defended us in a much better way.............................

*shrug*

Comment

Why were they insulting the Denver Broncos on a Colorada Av's message board???

Comment

Originally posted by JWinn
                Sounds like their mods take a much harder stance with people that they do here.

About that here;

I wonder why people contiue to ignore mods pleas to stop skirting the filter. Time & time again I see posts by mods asking people to stop creatively swearing on a regular basis. Am I the only one who reads those? Or do those of you who do so just choose to ignore them?

Regardless, if you violate the CoC on any message board, you should be prepared to suffer the consequences. I'd be mad too! I'd be mad at myself for being stupid enough to cross the line and get tossed out.

Now, all those poeple are probably laughing at you. That sucks. You could have defended us in a much better way.............................

*shrug*
                I'm in 100% agreement with you, JWinn. In fact, I'm adding you to the deep list of CPs I owe.

I believe one of the reasons this has been a better board than many others (according to the words of those from many of the others) is that it is a relatively clean board. I'm hoping the Mods and Admin do not allow themselves to be gradually pulled into tolerating the kind of language existent on some of those boards, although Admin and the Mods are to be commended for not possessing a "hair trigger" when it comes to banning someone who wants to argue their team against ours. That, of course, is a major reason for the Smack forum, which also does not exist in some of the other boards.

In some of the more extreme cases of filter skirting, I have hit the complaint button on the posts. Since I have received no responses, I can only assume they are paying attention to my complaints. I hate to sound like a "snitch," but I just want to keep Broncomania the excellent medium it is. I like it here. I don't want it going anywhere.

-----

Comment

Working...
                X