Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i love snow

untill march or so

but snow is very neccasry in the west.....without it we would be in a drought all the time, rivers would run dry, dams and lake dry up, crops would fail, cattle prices would skyrocket as would beef prices, in fact so would most things grown around the high plains...without it cities like vegas, phoenix would have to ration water.......as would denver for that matter, since its largest contributer to the city water is a dam
    sigpic
    when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

i love snow. especially playing f-ball its so fun. i remeber this year in the 8th grade it snowed about a foot so we had the snowday. then the next day there was still about a foot and we had football practice the funnest day of my life. its also pretty fun jumping off the top of your house into a huge snowbank.
      the space that is mine

We miss 'ya brother dime. We know your up there jamming with Cliff and Chuck. Stay metal :salute: :rockon:

Comment

I miss snow

I miss the changing seasons. I loved the snowball fights and (often inappropriate) snow sculptures we made when I lived in Denver and Fort Collins. San Diego doesn't have weather, we have sun. Every freakin' day. I have a hard time remembering when anything happens because it's always the same here. It was 80 degrees here the other day. If it's below 65 everyone starts whining. It's nice for a while, but after 20+ years it melts your brains.
        ...When they're out for blood I always give...

Comment

i love snow,its sooooo fun,but it never snows in ireland cause it rains to much......well it snows sometimes but the grounds to wet for it to stick
          SPORT IS LIKE PHOTOGRAPHY,...IF YOU DONT FOCUS,YOU JUST GET NEGATIVES

Born-1990
          Got ipod- 2004

Oh! this one time i saw a blimp!

Comment

Here in memphis youll get snow about once every other year. Which seems bad. But because we rarely get it, whenever it snows at all the schools close.
            Last edited by chickennob2; 12-04-2005, 10:16 AM.
            Superintendent Chalmers: "Thank the Lord"? That sounded like a prayer. A prayer in a public school. God has no place within these walls, just like facts don't have a place within an organized religion."

Comment

i would rather have sunny weather and all, but snow is just ok. i wouldnt prefer it, but i will accept it.

Comment

Favorite Weather. I wish it would snow in Boulder right now. Just windy and freaking cold.

*does a snow dance to bring a huge blizzard before finals*
                sigpic

I think Ben Tate will be the best back taken in the 2010 draft. (5/3/10)
                SportsXPicks, check out the Rants and Opinions section

Comment

Working...
                X