Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• draco193
    replied
    Favorite Weather. I wish it would snow in Boulder right now. Just windy and freaking cold.

*does a snow dance to bring a huge blizzard before finals*

Leave a comment:

• broncosphreek
    replied
    i would rather have sunny weather and all, but snow is just ok. i wouldnt prefer it, but i will accept it.

Leave a comment:

• chickennob2
    replied
    Here in memphis youll get snow about once every other year. Which seems bad. But because we rarely get it, whenever it snows at all the schools close.
    Last edited by chickennob2; 12-04-2005, 10:16 AM.

Leave a comment:

• alan
    replied
    i love snow,its sooooo fun,but it never snows in ireland cause it rains to much......well it snows sometimes but the grounds to wet for it to stick

Leave a comment:

• Bronco Debbie
    replied
    I miss snow

I miss the changing seasons. I loved the snowball fights and (often inappropriate) snow sculptures we made when I lived in Denver and Fort Collins. San Diego doesn't have weather, we have sun. Every freakin' day. I have a hard time remembering when anything happens because it's always the same here. It was 80 degrees here the other day. If it's below 65 everyone starts whining. It's nice for a while, but after 20+ years it melts your brains.

Leave a comment:

• tpryce93
    replied
    i love snow. especially playing f-ball its so fun. i remeber this year in the 8th grade it snowed about a foot so we had the snowday. then the next day there was still about a foot and we had football practice the funnest day of my life. its also pretty fun jumping off the top of your house into a huge snowbank.

Leave a comment:

• arapaho
    replied
    i love snow

untill march or so

but snow is very neccasry in the west.....without it we would be in a drought all the time, rivers would run dry, dams and lake dry up, crops would fail, cattle prices would skyrocket as would beef prices, in fact so would most things grown around the high plains...without it cities like vegas, phoenix would have to ration water.......as would denver for that matter, since its largest contributer to the city water is a dam

Leave a comment:

• Bronco_f1
    replied
    Originally posted by Javalon
    I'm pro-snow. But you can definitely have too much of a good thing.

I really miss Colorado because you could have a blizzard and two days later be working outside in shorts. I thought it was the perfect mix.

Sniff....
    Let's switch

Leave a comment:

• Javalon
    replied
    I'm pro-snow. But you can definitely have too much of a good thing.

I really miss Colorado because you could have a blizzard and two days later be working outside in shorts. I thought it was the perfect mix.

Sniff....

Leave a comment:

• Bronco_f1
    replied
    I hate snow!

There was only one time school got suspended because of the snow, because there was too much. I still have to go to school if it is snowing a couple of inches, so it is not worth it.

The only moment I would like to see snow is on Christmas eve, but it never happens, It has to be sunny, but when new year's eve comes, or you want to go out, there it is, laughing at you...

I guess I am getting too grumpy here...

Leave a comment:

• Reidman
    replied
    I think I'd rather have 6 months of snow then 8 months of rain. Not warm rain either, ice cold rain.
    I lived in Colorado for 6 years and that state probably has the best all around seasons of any place I've lived so far. I always loved the snow when I lived there, but I only missed school for maybe 3 or 4 days due to snow because unlike other places that shut down with 2 or 3 inches, life goes on.

Leave a comment:

• Uula Bear
    replied
    Originally posted by Big Bad John
    Where I live, it snows from November through April...that's 6 freakin' months...

6 freakin' months??? Boohoo. I live in icebox Alaska where we have snow 9 months out of the year (depends on location) I grew up in a town where it could snow on any given day of the year, but snow in the summer time was a rare occassion, but posible. I wanna move down to the heat, but my kids don't wanna move anymore. maybe when they get older we'll move down there.

so to answer your question, snow flippin' sucks

Leave a comment:

• BroncosB2B
    replied
    Speaking of snow, it's supposed to snow tonight and Monday.

Leave a comment:

• Broncofan-13
    replied
    Winter is my favorite season.... I cant stand the summer heat...

snow is great. playing football in it, having a snowball fight. hell, even taking a walk in it is great!

Mostly what we get here, because we live at a lower altitude, is rain, rain, and more rain. we get flurries, but not much. I would love for it to snow all the time.

Leave a comment:

• BroncosB2B
    replied
    It's football weather...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X