You're Fired!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You're Fired!

Well, my dad lost his job. Now i'm gonna go broke and die and at my funeral everyone will point and laugh at me. Kiddin' of course. But he still lost his job.

Too bad hopefully he can find a new one and soon.

Comment

Sorry to hear that Invesco. That sucks.

But I bet your dad will be back on his feet in no time and have a BETTER job!

It's just a change of location when you think about. One door closes, another opens. He just needs to step through. Obviously I dont know him, but if he's anything like his kid, he is already on his way through that door.

Here's to a brighter future!

Comment

Originally posted by Invesco
        Well, my dad lost his job. Now i'm gonna go broke and die and at my funeral everyone will point and laugh at me. Kiddin' of course. But he still lost his job.
        Sorry to hear that, but if you guys dont live in Colorado, now is the time to move so you can see Bronco games in person...thats what I would do...
        vvvv Palomar-Mnt. Southern California vvvv

sigpic

Comment

what does he do...

what does he do for a living if you dont mind my asking?
          Glen Haven Fire

Comment

dont worry invescco,if your dad is a half as cool as you he will have a job in no time
            SPORT IS LIKE PHOTOGRAPHY,...IF YOU DONT FOCUS,YOU JUST GET NEGATIVES

Born-1990
            Got ipod- 2004

Oh! this one time i saw a blimp!

Comment

Very Sorry to here that you will be in my prayers
              Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
              sigpic

Comment

Sorry to hear that Invesco. I hate hearing things like that this time of year, better yet ever.

Like J Winn said though, or maybe someone else, one door closes and another one opens. Maybe he can find a job with a competitor if there is one to what he did before. Kind of rub it in his bosses face a little.

Comment

Working...
                X