Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you want to be when you grow up?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tpryce93
    replied
    Originally posted by PR-Broncomaniac
    I want to be a Broncos MB Moderator......................
    lol do you get paid for that

Leave a comment:

• PR-Broncomaniac
    replied
    I want to be a Broncos MB Moderator......................

Leave a comment:

• Invesco
    replied
    Originally posted by watchthemiddle
    I wanted to be a baller.
    I wanted to have a girl who looked good, I could call her.

I wanted to be a football player. But i'm pretty much the worst sport-type person in the world. In offseason we were running the ropes and jumping over dummies and I tripped over one and ate some carpet. TWICE!

But, I am a hard worker. So if NFL doesn't happen, it'll be teaching, or some web design, video game design stuff.

Leave a comment:

• tpryce93
    replied
    Originally posted by broncolitis
    A professional pianist.
    hehehehe pianist

I'm gonna take shanny's job at age 17.

not

Leave a comment:

• diesel51
    replied
    Honestly, my dream was to be a NFL player or NBA player. More NFL. But Mom and Dad said no to the NFL, and although I wish I had worked harder at basketball when I was in 7th grade thru 10th grade, I know now NBA was a 'pipe dream'.

But, once I began Middle School, I too knew that I loved school so much, that I always wanted it to be apart of my life. So a teacher is what I desired, and a teacher I have become.

However, my senior year, I was coached by the best basketball coach I had ever had, and it was then I began believing that I could coach. And that is now my true desire. Someday I'm gonna be a coach, and when I get that chance, I'm gonna re-write Oklahoma's High School Basketball record books. That's just confidence speaking, not arrogance.

Also, someday before I die, I would like to own a small cattle and horse ranch, anywhere from 150 acres to 500 acres. Also want to write three books(children's, novel, and poetry). Would like to be acknowledged for my artistic ability.

Of course, my life may not get any better than it is right now.

Leave a comment:

• draco193
    replied
    Studying aerospace now, but i would also one day like to run for political office. I have always wanted to do something like, that, serve the people.

Leave a comment:

• OrangeShadow
    replied
    A position in player relations for the sox. im going to school for sports management so that should get me started

Leave a comment:

• 2 Minute Warning
    replied
    Me?

Grow up?

Leave a comment:

• NJBRONCOSFAN
    replied
    An astronaut

Leave a comment:

• xX-Bronco-Xx
    replied
    Originally posted by JWinn
    I wanna be a swimsuit model for Victoria's Secret for Gorillas!
    That for one i would pay to see
    I just recently took a engineering class for one of my freshman classes and i have to say its borrrrrrringgggg.

I'm gonna take a programming class next year and i'll see how that goes

Leave a comment:

• JWinn
    replied
    I wanna be a swimsuit model for Victoria's Secret for Gorillas!

Leave a comment:

• Den21-Bal19
    replied
    You mean I have to grow up?????

Damn

Leave a comment:

• watchthemiddle
    replied
    Originally posted by alan
    i want to be taller
    I wanted to be a baller.

Leave a comment:

• alan
    replied
    i want to be taller

Leave a comment:

• Reidman
    replied
    I had dreams of grandeure on the basketball court.
    Sadly, that was what they refer to today as a pipe dream.

Seriously though, I never gave it much thought growing up. I guess I assumed that whatever job I got was for paying the bills and supporting a way of life rather than for personal fullfillment. I can say this however. I have had 3 major jobs since highschool and each job has become progressively better than the previous. My first job was doing concrete foundations which to put it mildly is "hell in a hand basket".
    I wouldn't wish this work on my worst enemy.
    That job seems like an eternity ago when you consider I'm currently working at a microchip manufacturing company.
    I could see myself retiring in my current industry.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X