bcollin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bcollin

Did he get kicked? He was #9 for top posters but he isn't there anymore. He was saying "get the outta here" did that do it?
    Last edited by Peanut; 05-16-2012, 01:06 PM.
    Rivers, Suck it long suck it hard.

You too Cutler.

It's about time they start coming down on the trolls around here.
    Suck is NOT a bronco fan.

Comment

Originally posted by cheapseats
      It's about time they start coming down on the trolls around here.
      uh....trolls are usually defined by primarily being an opposing fan so be careful before you are included in that definition. Bcollin wasn't a troll and had been here for a long time, slick was a troll however.

You too Cutler.

Comment

Originally posted by tahuya man
        You can "vent" on me now if you wish.
        Already started

Comment

Women have been venting on me for years. Let me have your best shot. I can take it.
          WOW, thats a real shocker - i figured with your pessimistic views on everything, and your ability to be so damn humble, that women would be knocking each other out, just to get a peek at you

Comment

I though that they were quite different. I do think that both of them deserved to get booted though.
            Not booted off the site, but a boot nonetheless (in the ass preferrably my boot)

Comment

I though that they were quite different. I do think that both of them deserved to get booted though.
              That's Crap! Utter crap, Bcollin as much as I hated his long boring cynical posts,was the backbone of this board!
              [QUOTE]
              If someone uses one of your quotes, it really means that they agree with it and they're upset they didn't get the chance to say it first---- Dave Navarro 1991

The main reason I don't like the Bronco's is because every time I see their logo it reminds me of my drunk boyfriend who used to write his name in the snow with his urine then belch the letters of Elway's name----- Sandra Bernhard 1993

Comment

I must admit that most shemen find me quite attractive. (it's a curse) I have no problem starting relationships. It's just that after about two weeks they start getting to know me............ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Comment

Originally posted by rascal
                  uh....trolls are usually defined by primarily being an opposing fan so be careful before you are included in that definition
                  First of all, my statement was intended to be funny, I know most people here paint me as a troll.

Second of all, an internet troll has nothing to do with teams.... it is about personality and attitude. There are plenty of trolls here that wear orange and blue.
                  Suck is NOT a bronco fan.

Comment

Originally posted by cheapseats
                    First of all, my statement was intended to be funny, I know most people here paint me as a troll.

Second of all, an internet troll has nothing to do with teams.... it is about personality and attitude. There are plenty of trolls here that wear orange and blue.
                    yeah I figured it was meant to be funny, and I meant to change it to reflect that but I forgot. As far as trolls tahuya and aardvark woud fit.

You too Cutler.

Comment

What is it with you and changing someones quote?
                      aww, its fun, i learned from the best

and it usually really irratats the person you do it to cause its quite childish

Comment

Originally posted by dhall26
                        That's Crap! Utter crap, Bcollin as much as I hated his long boring cynical posts,was the backbone of this board!
                        Bcollin is an insightful individual that is true. He has also got an incredible grasp of the written word.

That being said...he was not the backbone of this board. All of the people that come here to voice their opinions are the backbone of this board. The mods are the glue that keeps it together, but iwthout all of the opinions this place doesn't exist. One man does not define this board.

The beauty of the message board is that you get a broad (no offence OB420) range of personalities and as in every aspect of life not everyone gets along.
                        Individual commitment to a group effort - that is what makes a team work, a company work, a society work, a civilization work.

It's easy to have faith in yourself and have discipline when you're a winner, when you're number one. What you got to have is faith and discipline when you're not a winner.

Vince Lombardi

Comment

Originally posted by orangenblue420
                          aww, its fun, i learned from the best

and it usually really irratats the person you do it to cause its quite childish
                          for some reason i don't see you doing a lot of childish behavior.

You too Cutler.

Comment

Originally posted by rascal
                            for some reason i don't see you doing a lot of childish behavior.
                            aww but rascal, thats cause you wuv me and you read all my posts through the same glasses that the refs were wearing during our game at KC

But its ok, cause i wuv u 2 - xoxox -

Comment

Originally posted by orangenblue420
                              aww but rascal, thats cause you wuv me and you read all my posts through the same glasses that the refs were wearing during our game at KC

But its ok, cause i wuv u 2 - xoxox -
                              thanks, wuv u 2.

You too Cutler.

Comment

Working...
                              X