Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How often do you get CP?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    Wow I got 11 CP's today so far!!!!!
    Long live the Broncos
    Member of lagpa.

    Thanks Reid!
    My adopt-a-bronco!!! I used to be very proud now that has all changed. Now I am perfect!
    John 3:16 for God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son that whosoever beleiveth in him should not perish but have everlasting life.

    Comment


    • #62
      i have 39 points and over two yearz on this board i think
      The fool who fancies he is full of wisdom
      While he sits by his hearth at home.
      Quickly finds when questioned by others .
      That he knows nothing at all.

      Comment


      • #63
        01-30-2006
        01-26-2006
        01-24-2006
        01-23-2006
        01-21-2006
        01-14-2006
        01-05-2006
        01-03-2006
        01-03-2006
        01-03-2006

        Been dry lately.

        Comment


        • #64
          I get them a lot more often than I hand them out, that's for sure...
          I'm up to 100 points even...
          and
          Last 10:

          01-28-2006 04:42 PM
          01-27-2006 04:14 PM
          01-19-2006 11:04 AM
          01-19-2006 09:04 AM
          01-19-2006 08:42 AM
          01-19-2006 04:27 AM
          01-19-2006 01:15 AM
          01-18-2006 02:11 PM
          01-18-2006 05:25 AM
          01-17-2006 11:34 PM

          Oh yeh, I might mention, I got a few on the 19th for bday points...so... meh

          Comment


          • #65
            Originally posted by JWinn
            Oh man, you guys dont want top or me answering this one................
            Yea, it's like figure skating, the people on the top of the sport keep getting the good scores, and in this case CP!!!
            The human body has two ends on it: one to create with and one to sit on. Sometimes people get their ends reversed. When this happens they need a kick in the seat of the pants. --- Theodore Roosevelt

            sigpic

            Comment


            • #66
              Originally posted by Broncosinindy
              i have 39 points and over two yearz on this board i think

              its because you have 'indy' in your name. gives people the no feeling.


              mine come in spurts. i might get a few from one thread, and then not see another for a week. i have found that if i am currently engaged in a political thread, my points are fewer and farther between. im sure thats just coincedence though...


              how bout when people give them out. do you always sign your name, or do you give them annonymously? for me, it depends on the thread. if its just a good post or something that made me laugh i will often give them out annonymously (although i like to make a comment so the poster knows which post they got rewarded for). i feel that way the poster doesnt feel any obligation to return it. if it is something more 'controversial' that i agree with, i like to sign my CP, but still not always.
              "Philosophers have hitherto merely interpreted the world in various ways; the point, however, is to change it."--Karl Marx


              "And I tell you this, that you must give an account on judgement day of every idle word you speak. The words you say now reflect your fate then; either you will be justified by them or you will be condemned."--Jesus Christ




              Comment


              • #67
                Originally posted by bcbronc
                how bout when people give them out. do you always sign your name, or do you give them annonymously? for me, it depends on the thread. if its just a good post or something that made me laugh i will often give them out annonymously (although i like to make a comment so the poster knows which post they got rewarded for). i feel that way the poster doesnt feel any obligation to return it. if it is something more 'controversial' that i agree with, i like to sign my CP, but still not always.

                I hadn't given it a lot of thought. I found that most people that gave me CP's tended to sign it, so I started doing the same. A little comment and Tned.
                The human body has two ends on it: one to create with and one to sit on. Sometimes people get their ends reversed. When this happens they need a kick in the seat of the pants. --- Theodore Roosevelt

                sigpic

                Comment


                • #68
                  Originally posted by bcbronc



                  how bout when people give them out. do you always sign your name, or do you give them annonymously? for me, it depends on the thread. if its just a good post or something that made me laugh i will often give them out annonymously (although i like to make a comment so the poster knows which post they got rewarded for). i feel that way the poster doesnt feel any obligation to return it. if it is something more 'controversial' that i agree with, i like to sign my CP, but still not always.

                  I always sign my name...i do this ***WTM***.

                  I figure if I leave my name then those who I give a CP will know and pay me back someday.

                  Comment


                  • #69
                    Last 10: some days better than others, some days none at all.
                    I also make a list of all people I owe some to, it just takes a while to get to them all. But if I hit ya, the plus side like posted earlier is you get 4 points for it.


                    01-30-2006 01:40 AM
                    01-30-2006 01:30 AM
                    01-26-2006 11:26 AM
                    01-25-2006 05:33 AM
                    01-23-2006 02:14 AM
                    01-22-2006 06:32 PM
                    01-22-2006 12:09 PM
                    01-22-2006 09:19 AM
                    01-22-2006 08:42 AM
                    01-22-2006 07:57 AM
                    The Game Day Thread: Year 18 in progress!!!

                    Comment


                    • #70
                      I must not pay attention much because I didn't know how to give CP's or what they were until BFI told me yesterday. I thought the yellow bars meant how many posts a person had.

                      Comment


                      • #71
                        Originally posted by bcbronc
                        its because you have 'indy' in your name. gives people the no feeling.


                        mine come in spurts. i might get a few from one thread, and then not see another for a week. i have found that if i am currently engaged in a political thread, my points are fewer and farther between. im sure thats just coincedence though...


                        how bout when people give them out. do you always sign your name, or do you give them annonymously? for me, it depends on the thread. if its just a good post or something that made me laugh i will often give them out annonymously (although i like to make a comment so the poster knows which post they got rewarded for). i feel that way the poster doesnt feel any obligation to return it. if it is something more 'controversial' that i agree with, i like to sign my CP, but still not always.
                        eh i used to live in indy.. amongst all them darn colts fans..i just never knew how to change it
                        i ususually sign my CP but rarely a reason
                        The fool who fancies he is full of wisdom
                        While he sits by his hearth at home.
                        Quickly finds when questioned by others .
                        That he knows nothing at all.

                        Comment


                        • #72
                          I would say I get 1 every other 4. It really doesn't matter to me. It is just some bars that represent your status on the "team".

                          Some people give them some, don't. I just want to read the post to get more information about my team.

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X