Dixie Cross Roads
    Melbourne Florida
    All you can eat rock shrimp,mmmmmmmmmmmmmm,
    $14 or $15 i cant remember.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by orang/blu in LA
      Mmm...there are so many! Okay, in Los Angeles:

1. Farfalla (Italian food in Los Feliz...mmmmm, they deliver to me, so they take first place for those lazy friday nights. they have a pasta with three kinds of mushrooms that's to die for.)
      2. Crazy Fish (on Olympic. sushi. yum, but always a big line...call ahead, get it to go and take it home. that way you can sit on the couch, eat until your tummy hurts, take a break and then continue...)
      3. Roscoe's House of Chicken 'N Waffles (i go to the one on Gower...and yes, i DO eat the chicken and waffles together, with syrup and butter...a strangely wonderful combination!)
      4. In & Out Burger (anywhere in LA. the protein style burger is great for any Atkins friendly folks...)

Okay. now i'm starving. time to read the cheesecake thread and REALLY torture myself!
      Darn. I've heard all about In & Out. I meant to try them when I was out in LA in September.

When I was out there, and my friend and I were looking for a place to eat, I remember seeing the name Roscoe's House of Chicken 'N Waffles. It sounds like an odd combination, but I heard it's popular.

Another thing you all should try is a hot dog wrapped in bacon. I remember when I first saw it, I thought it was going to be a salty, fat overkill, but it's actually AWESOME!! The best style of hot dog I've ever had hands down.

I heard down south, they have deep-fried hot dogs. I've also heard that deep-fried Twinkie's dusted with powdered sugar are common also.

Man, I get so hungry loodking at this list. You all look like you have great taste!

Comment

This place is also one of my favorites too:

Proto's
        Longmont, Denver, Lafayette CO
        Pizza
        Margehrita pizza - No this does not taste like a margarita. It's tomato, mozzarella, and basil.
        $14 for a large

Their pizza is a little pricy especially since it's thin crust, but it's so much different than the chains. I like the chains, but it is nice to have a different style of pizza every once in a while.

Comment

Hickory Park
          Ames, IA
          Rack of RIBS...with sides of baked beans, baked potatoe, potatoe salad, and even french fries, topped off with a Coors of course
          About $15 for all

If you are ever traveling on I-35 North by Ames, seriously swing by it. The place is always packed with visiting team fans after football games. I believe the place seats over 400 people to.
          BroncoCy: Quality posting since Nov 2003

Comment

Sounds awesome! That's a lot of food!

Comment

Working...
            X