Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• --- Memories Of Broncomania 2005 ? ---

--- All the major publications usually do this at the end of the year ---

--- What are your most memorial moments, when you reflect on this past 2005 Broncomania Board activity, what stands out in your mind the most ? ---

--- Maybe we can get JWinn to organize these into a "Final Top Ten List of Broncomania Events 2005 " ---

--- Remember, as you know, memories can be good and bad --- try to remember certain instances that stand out the most in your mind during Broncomania 2005 ! ---

---

May God Bless all men and women of our Armed Forces, past and present
    The Only Thing Necessary For The Triumph Of Evil Is For Good Men To Do Nothing
    http://www.navyjack.info/history.html
    My Adopted Bronco is #95 Derek Wolfe

for some reason that suicide thread sticks out in my head.
    the space that is mine

We miss 'ya brother dime. We know your up there jamming with Cliff and Chuck. Stay metal :salute: :rockon:

Comment

My first cp.

TDK actually gave it to me.

Also, just meeting a lot of cool people. No specific memories really.

Seems like there was a lot of threads on the death of famous people though....

Comment

Originally posted by Reidman
        My first cp.

TDK actually gave it to me.

Also, just meeting a lot of cool people. No specific memories really.

Seems like there was a lot of threads on the death of famous people though....
        you just got your first cp this year and you already have like 6 bars. I should just copy everything you do.
        the space that is mine

We miss 'ya brother dime. We know your up there jamming with Cliff and Chuck. Stay metal :salute: :rockon:

Comment

How about NjBroncosfan getting fired from his job because a member of this board used personal information to do so.

Sounds like a good one to me.

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

Originally posted by NJBRONCOSFAN
            How about NjBroncosfan getting fired from his job because a member of this board used personal information to do so.

holy ****in **** are you serious actually its kind of funny in a way
            the space that is mine

Comment

A lot of fun and laughter is what comes to mind first along with new friends made on the gameday thread whilst enjoying watching the Broncos do us proud.

Comment

also getting all these sweet sigs is pretty cool
                the space that is mine

Comment

I remember when Swish3117 came and spammed the board one night at about 2am. Me, RTB, and BVP were having a good time with it.
                  My Broncomania Adopt-a-Bronco: Rod Smith

Elway stops, loads up, throws deep down the middle of the field and Rod Smith's got it!

America is like your team, and if your not gonna root for your team then get the hell outta the stadium.

Madden Online Record 109-90 (7-3 L10)

Comment

Say What?

That really sucks.

Positives for me:
                    1. Finally figuring out how to do a signature with the help of Reidman.
                    2. Laughing so many times at the wit displayed on these boards.
                    3. Enjoying this great season with all you Broncomaniacs

Negatives for me:
                    1. Actually sorta humorous but putting up with the ramblings of patriotsruleyou
                    2. Being so low in my cp count but trudging forward.
                    3. Getting a little disgusted with thread hijackers and Jake bashing.

I am sure I can think of more, but in a hurry today getting ready for our party tonight.

I am looking forward to another great year on the best message boards on the planet!

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!
                    :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by tpryce93
                      holy ****in **** are you serious actually its kind of funny in a way
                      as serious as cancer.

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

Originally posted by tpryce93
                        actually its kind of funny in a way
                        Trust me it wasn't, it was a sneaky underhand thing to do and not one of the nicest memories of Broncomania 2005

Comment

Originally posted by Jaws
                          Trust me it wasn't, it was a sneaky underhand thing to do and not one of the nicest memories of Broncomania 2005
                          True true, but it's worked out ok for me

Comment

True true, but it's worked out ok for me
                            Good to hear that! <------*Jaws raises her brand new shiny "enjoy every moment" tankard filled to the brim with Guiness to make a toast to the new year.

Comment

Lots of good things this year, the fantastic Game Day threads and their associated zaniness, finding out how to watch (nearly) EVERY game live, and just wasting my time with a pretty good bunch of folks

HAPPY NEW YEAR
                              The Whiskyteers ~ One for all, and all for MORE!!!!

Broncomania Best Foreign Poster
                              BFC.........D Will #27.............D Nash #29
                              You'll Never Walk Alone

Spiffing sig, MasterShake :cheers:

You know, in certain older civilized cultures, when men failed as entirely as you have, they would throw themselves on their swords ~ The Operative, Serenity

Maybe Slowick should pay attention

Comment

Working...
                              X