Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to the Cafe!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by BroncoBailey024
    Maybe, but I do remember that tomato...


    Why so super duper Reid..? lol
    well, you tried to harpoon jaws. I had to do something to defend my friend!
    sigpic
    Adopted by: Peanut

    "You find ways to win and certainly you can find ways to lose...it's not just dumb luck."
    -Sean Payton

    Comment


    • Originally posted by BroncFanIN
      woohoo! I always liked the feeling of finishing school! Congrats!
      The work's a bugger though, I hate working at home. That said theoretically I only need to bump up my maths mark by 2% and I'm into my 1st choice university (based on mock results). But eh...I'm too much of a perfectionist to be honest.
      sigpic

      Elvon Millervil eat grues for breakfast.

      Pey-Pey to Bey-Bey for the Tey-Dey.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by BroncFanIN
        well, you tried to harpoon jaws. I had to do something to defend my friend!
        Jaws threatened me !!

        She said she had been filing her teeth!
        sigpic

        Broncs All the Way Baby!

        Comment


        • Originally posted by LordTrychon
          Wow, quite a bit of reading to do after I left last night.

          I am feeling better... thanks, guys... I think the issues I had have been or will be resolved shortly.
          It was quite a night in here last night, thats for sure.

          Glad to hear you are feeling better, my friend!
          sigpic
          Adopted by: Peanut

          "You find ways to win and certainly you can find ways to lose...it's not just dumb luck."
          -Sean Payton

          Comment


          • Originally posted by muse
            The work's a bugger though, I hate working at home. That said theoretically I only need to bump up my maths mark by 2% and I'm into my 1st choice university (based on mock results). But eh...I'm too much of a perfectionist to be honest.
            wow, thats really close! Where do you want to go?
            sigpic
            Adopted by: Peanut

            "You find ways to win and certainly you can find ways to lose...it's not just dumb luck."
            -Sean Payton

            Comment


            • Originally posted by BroncoBailey024
              Jaws threatened me !!

              She said she had been filing her teeth!
              eh...she's always filing her teeth. She's a shark...
              sigpic
              Adopted by: Peanut

              "You find ways to win and certainly you can find ways to lose...it's not just dumb luck."
              -Sean Payton

              Comment


              • Originally posted by BroncFanIN
                It was quite a night in here last night, thats for sure.

                Glad to hear you are feeling better, my friend!
                Part of my problem was from a stress build up at work, so at some point, I'm hopind to get a little bit done today... ... make me feel a bit better...

                I've also not been sleeping well, and that didn't help... ....

                Oh well....

                Things will get better.
                Thanks, Reid!
                sigpic
                Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

                Comment


                • Basically I need AAA at A level (I'm doing 4 subjects though) and I need an A in chemistry and maths to get in. My first choice is Oxford, second is Imperial College London and I've applied for chemistry.
                  sigpic

                  Elvon Millervil eat grues for breakfast.

                  Pey-Pey to Bey-Bey for the Tey-Dey.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by BroncFanIN
                    eh...she's always filing her teeth. She's a shark...
                    There was no need to tell me though.

                    Well anyways, what should I eat for breakfast?
                    sigpic

                    Broncs All the Way Baby!

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by muse
                      Basically I need AAA at A level (I'm doing 4 subjects though) and I need an A in chemistry and maths to get in. My first choice is Oxford, second is Imperial College London and I've applied for chemistry.
                      A Chemistry degree from Oxford is nothing to sneeze at! Very impressive!
                      sigpic
                      Adopted by: Peanut

                      "You find ways to win and certainly you can find ways to lose...it's not just dumb luck."
                      -Sean Payton

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by BroncoBailey024
                        There was no need to tell me though.

                        Well anyways, what should I eat for breakfast?
                        I was thinking of serving pancakes with sausage and hashbrowns this morning.
                        sigpic
                        Adopted by: Peanut

                        "You find ways to win and certainly you can find ways to lose...it's not just dumb luck."
                        -Sean Payton

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by BroncFanIN
                          A Chemistry degree from Oxford is nothing to sneeze at! Very impressive!
                          Cheers I'm really looking forward to it, but it's all a bit scary. That said I do work hard so I'm sure it'll be all good Thanks for the support!
                          sigpic

                          Elvon Millervil eat grues for breakfast.

                          Pey-Pey to Bey-Bey for the Tey-Dey.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by BroncFanIN
                            I was thinking of serving pancakes with sausage and hashbrowns this morning.
                            Mmm I haven't had hashbrowns in forever, they sound really good. <-(licking lips) lol
                            sigpic

                            Broncs All the Way Baby!

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by muse
                              Basically I need AAA at A level (I'm doing 4 subjects though) and I need an A in chemistry and maths to get in. My first choice is Oxford, second is Imperial College London and I've applied for chemistry.
                              If you're willing to work your butt of during break to get into the college of your choice, more power to you!

                              I applied to Colorado School of Mines when I was in HS... colleges use an index... cross reference your GPA and your SAT or ACT scores, and you get an index score. We got to see the chart and what index scores you could expect to need to get into what schools.

                              I had a horrible GPA, but absolutely great SAT and ACT scores... so I met their official 'requirement'. But they figured (correctly, I might add) that the discrepency between my test scores and my school work meant that I didn't try hard enough... so the DEAN OF ADMISSIONS personally wrote a letter to my parents, my college advisor, and my principle explaining why I wasn't accepted... but said that perhaps if I got straight As my senior year and took a few college classes over the summer (and got As).... then they would accept me.

                              I said 'to hell with that'.

                              Sadly, the real problem with my GPA stemmed from my 9th and 10th grade years... I got a 3.8 my Junior year... and then a 3.4 I think my senior year when I didn't care about the grades anymore.

                              Oh well... I couldn't have afforded Mines anyway. Came really close to doing the Marine reserves to afford college. Sadly, I can't run.
                              Thanks, Reid!
                              sigpic
                              Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

                              Comment


                              • One dolphin fed and now he's gone to feed the sheep!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X