• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jaws
    Sounds ideal. Good luck
    Ditto!
    Thanks, Reid!
    sigpic
    Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

Comment

• I liked your Dad's logic LT - nothing IMO should interfere with a good tennis match, especially one between the great McEnroe and Connors

Comment

I liked your Dad's logic LT - nothing IMO should interfere with a good tennis match, especially one between the great McEnroe and Connors
        That reminds me... I've been meaning to see if I can find that match on DVD

He swears that when I see it, I'll understand.
        Thanks, Reid!
        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by LordTrychon
          That reminds me... I've been meaning to see if I can find that match on DVD

He swears that when I see it, I'll understand.
          I remember watching that match. Although McEnroe is my fave now, I was rooting for Connors at the time. I lived and breathed tennis during my teenage years, hardly ever watch it now apart from Wimbledon time

Comment

I remember watching that match. Although McEnroe is my fave now, I was rooting for Connors at the time. I lived and breathed tennis during my teenage years, hardly ever watch it now apart from Wimbledon time
            I'll watch it for a few minutes if it's on and I know the names of one of the players... but that's about it.

Might watch a whole match for Sharipova....
            Thanks, Reid!
            sigpic

Comment

I'll watch it for a few minutes if it's on and I know the names of one of the players... but that's about it.

The first thing I ever watched on HDTV was a Sharipova match. Suffice to say, I was enthralled.

G'morning everyone.
              HEAR ME ROAR!
              sigpic
              Thanks to Freyaka for the great sig!

Comment

I wonder why you watch when Sharapova's playing

Comment

• Originally posted by WhoDeyBengals
                  The first thing I ever watched on HDTV was a Sharipova match. Suffice to say, I was enthralled.

G'morning everyone.
                  Morning WDB. I bet the sublime volleys and powerful serve had you enthralled

Comment

I wonder why you watch when Sharapova's playing
                    She is an amazing tennis player, she is one of the best in womens.
                    sigpic

Broncs All the Way Baby!

Comment

Morning WDB. I bet the sublime volleys and powerful serve had you enthralled
                      She has a wonderful backhand shot, and magnificent footwork.

Actually, I just like listening to her grunt when she hits the ball!
                      HEAR ME ROAR!
                      sigpic
                      Thanks to Freyaka for the great sig!

Comment

• Andy Rod**** isn't progressing as I expected he would. A young upstart from the U.K - Andy Murray beat him in san Jose recently to win his first tournament. We're hoping for someone who can finally win a grand slam. Last time a Brit won Wimbledon was in 1930 something

Comment

• Pffft, tennis. Got nothing on Badminton. That's a real sport. We kick out basketball every day at 3:30 to play :p See my knee? See the puffiness? Did that playing my heart out in badminton, the diving drop shot to save the point. It's pretty stiff now
                          sigpic

Elvon Millervil eat grues for breakfast.

Pey-Pey to Bey-Bey for the Tey-Dey.

Comment

• Originally posted by WhoDeyBengals
                            She has a wonderful backhand shot, and magnificent footwork.

Actually, I just like listening to her grunt when she hits the ball!
                            Haha - substitute the word hand for the word side and we'll be getting nearer the real reason you watch.

She does have a deafening grunt though

Comment

Haha - substitute the word hand for the word side and we'll be getting nearer the real reason you watch.

She does have a deafening grunt though
                              Jaws are you a man?
                              sigpic

Broncs All the Way Baby!

Comment

• Originally posted by muse
                                Pffft, tennis. Got nothing on Badminton. That's a real sport. We kick out basketball every day at 3:30 to play :p See my knee? See the puffiness? Did that playing my heart out in badminton, the diving drop shot to save the point. It's pretty stiff now
                                I used to kickass at badminton, could play against two, even three players on the other side of the net and beat them singlehandedly. Boring sport to watch on tv though and squash is even worse.

Comment

Working...
                                X