Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to the Cafe!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by redbirdy80
    BFI, sorry to hear about the hubby's job situation... I'll keep you guys in my prayers!
    Thanks, Red! Prayer is poweful stuff!
    sigpic
    Adopted by: Peanut

    "You find ways to win and certainly you can find ways to lose...it's not just dumb luck."
    -Sean Payton

    Comment


    • Originally posted by AsianOrange
      I was thinking about going to Baltimore one of these days when I get a vacation week, would you reconmend it?
      Go to the Aberdeen proving grounds and see the weapons and tank museum,when I was stationed there it was the place I kept going back to...
      sigpic

      Comment


      • Originally posted by BroncFanIN
        Something tells me he's likely not going to get a raise this year!
        With a hot wife like you?

        Naughty Jaws again - somebody slap her across her fin!

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Jaws
          With a hot wife like you?

          Naughty Jaws again - somebody slap her across her fin!
          What have I told you about begging for spankings?

          This isn't that kind of place!


          Thanks, Reid!
          sigpic
          Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by BroncFanIN
            alas, it all comes down to money. Something tells me he's likely not going to get a raise this year!

            At it again...I can't sleep.

            Going for my job thing in about an hour.

            Sorry to hear about your hubby.
            Would he be willing to work F/T?

            I will keep my eyes out since I am looking, too.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by LordTrychon
              What have I told you about begging for spankings?

              This isn't that kind of place!


              Jaws bad girl!!!

              LT - I just saw your thread. Our telepathy system must have a fault, I meant Banjo

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Jaws
                Jaws bad girl!!!

                LT - I just saw your thread. Our telepathy system must have a fault, I meant Banjo
                Really? BB was the first one I saw when I went looking through the cafe with three bars, so I checked to see if he had a thread, and I couldn't find one...
                Thanks, Reid!
                sigpic
                Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Jaws
                  Jaws bad girl!!!

                  LT - I just saw your thread. Our telepathy system must have a fault, I meant Banjo
                  You Rang??
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • I mean.... what thread?
                    Thanks, Reid!
                    sigpic
                    Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by LordTrychon
                      I mean.... what thread?
                      Must be my imagination going awry as usual

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by BANJOPICKER1
                        You Rang??
                        COngrats on your third bar Banjo

                        We apologise for the delay in making it official but we're having some malfunction troubles with the system

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Jaws
                          COngrats on your third bar Banjo

                          We apologise for the delay in making it official but we're having some malfunction troubles with the system
                          You do it Jaws... I'm going to stand here and hang my head in shame.
                          Thanks, Reid!
                          sigpic
                          Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by LordTrychon
                            You do it Jaws... I'm going to stand here and hang my head in shame.
                            Just goes to prove if you want something done right you have to do it yourself lol

                            btw - I couldn't find a 3bar thread for BB24 either but I'm sure he had one

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Jaws
                              Just goes to prove if you want something done right you have to do it yourself lol

                              btw - I couldn't find a 3bar thread for BB24 either but I'm sure he had one
                              Wow,you just sounded like my wife

                              and my boss,parents,both brothers,all past bosses and everyone else I ever had to do something for...cool!

                              Oh,and thank you on the 3 bars thank you.,LOL
                              sigpic

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by BANJOPICKER1
                                Wow,you just sounded like my wife

                                and my boss,parents,both brothers,all past bosses and everyone else I ever had to do something for...cool!

                                Oh,and thank you on the 3 bars thank you.,LOL
                                Hehe - you now have a virtual wife to nag you here too!

                                You beat my Booker T to it for bar 3, he's next in line I think

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X