Welcome to the Cafe!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by watchthemiddle
    I don't come around much on my days off....I am put to work at home living with 4 women. I need to get back to my actual Job in order to have anytime to get on here and play with you folks.
    Haha - girl power - keeping the men in place

Comment

• Originally posted by Jaws
      I've just eaten my evening meal but am quite happy to have lunch straight after it. I might avoid the Pig pizza though - I just can't imagine eating Reid somehow. So it's supreme for me I think.
      I meant anything that was made from the pig...sausage,bacon,canadian b-b- (can't say it, cant say it!)
      sigpic
      Adopted by: Peanut

"You find ways to win and certainly you can find ways to lose...it's not just dumb luck."
      -Sean Payton

Comment

They sure do...my dog is even a female...

ITs fun though...those three little ones have daddy wrapped around their little fingers already.....I am such a sucker for cuties!!....

Comment

They sure do...my dog is even a female...

ITs fun though...those three little ones have daddy wrapped around their little fingers already.....I am such a sucker for cuties!!....
          That's the way its supposed to be!
          sigpic

"You find ways to win and certainly you can find ways to lose...it's not just dumb luck."
          -Sean Payton

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncFanIN
            That's the way its supposed to be!
            NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! if thats ok mammm??
            sigpic

Comment

You may not know this but many non-living things have a gender.

1) Ziploc Bags are Male, because they hold everything in, but you can see right through them.
              2) Copiers are Female, because once turned off; it takes a while to warm them up again. It's an effective reproductive device if the right buttons are pushed, but can wreak havoc if the wrong buttons are pushed.
              3) A Tire is Male, because it goes bald and it's often over-inflated.
              4) A Hot Air Balloon is Male, because, to get it to go anywhere, you have to light a fire under it, and of course, there's the hot air part.
              5) Sponges are Female, because they're soft, squeezable and retain water.
              6) A Web Page is Female, because it's always getting hit on.
              7) A Subway is Male, because it uses the same old lines to pick people up.
              8) An Hourglass is Female, because over time, the weight shifts to the bottom
              9) A Hammer is Male, because it hasn't changed much over the last 5,000 years, but it's handy to have around.
              10) A Remote Control is Female. Ha! You thought it'd be male, didn't you? But consider this - it gives a man pleasure, he'd be lost without it, and while he doesn't always know the right buttons to push, he keeps trying!
              HEAR ME ROAR!
              sigpic
              Thanks to Freyaka for the great sig!

Comment

• Originally posted by WhoDeyBengals
                You may not know this but many non-living things have a gender.

1) Ziploc Bags are Male, because they hold everything in, but you can see right through them.
                2) Copiers are Female, because once turned off; it takes a while to warm them up again. It's an effective reproductive device if the right buttons are pushed, but can wreak havoc if the wrong buttons are pushed.
                3) A Tire is Male, because it goes bald and it's often over-inflated.
                4) A Hot Air Balloon is Male, because, to get it to go anywhere, you have to light a fire under it, and of course, there's the hot air part.
                5) Sponges are Female, because they're soft, squeezable and retain water.
                6) A Web Page is Female, because it's always getting hit on.
                7) A Subway is Male, because it uses the same old lines to pick people up.
                8) An Hourglass is Female, because over time, the weight shifts to the bottom
                9) A Hammer is Male, because it hasn't changed much over the last 5,000 years, but it's handy to have around.
                10) A Remote Control is Female. Ha! You thought it'd be male, didn't you? But consider this - it gives a man pleasure, he'd be lost without it, and while he doesn't always know the right buttons to push, he keeps trying!

Those are funny....good seeing you in the cafe WhoDey.

Comment

• Children being born.

Is it true that boys mainly have girls and men have boys?

Where did that saying come from?
                  Emancipate your mind!
                  The People's Poster

Comment

Those are funny....good seeing you in the cafe WhoDey.
                    Glad to be here. My "non-Bronco fan" status made me a little nervous about it at first, but they've mostly made me comfortable.

Although certain cafegoers look strangely intrigued when someone goes "baaaaaa."
                    HEAR ME ROAR!
                    sigpic
                    Thanks to Freyaka for the great sig!

Comment

• Originally posted by T140
                      well.. i'm glad it's friday...
                      Yea me too!

Comment

• Originally posted by BANJOPICKER1
                        NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! if thats ok mammm??
                        sigpic

-Sean Payton

Comment

• I think I'm going to go take a nap in my office now...
                          Thanks, Reid!
                          sigpic
                          Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

Comment

• Originally posted by LordTrychon
                            I think I'm going to go take a nap in my office now...
                            Whats new!
                            sigpic

Comment

• Still can't sleep and I'm going to go and get that job now.
                              My resume is very pretty and I smell good.

I leave in 15 minutes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jewels
                                Still can't sleep and I'm going to go and get that job now.
                                My resume is very pretty and I smell good.

I leave in 15 minutes.
                                Best of luck, Jewels! Let us know how it goes!
                                Thanks, Reid!
                                sigpic
                                Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

Comment

Working...
                                X