No announcement yet.

Welcome to the Cafe!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• so whodey, you finally decided to join us?

If you take what I have to say seriously, then I'm embarrassed for you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncofan-13
      I am also a 'rican who is not a very good swimmer. thats not just sacrielige, thats an appointment at ellis island!
      Wow. That's really bad.

And you're trying to bust my chops today, too! Wassupwidat?
      HEAR ME ROAR!
      sigpic
      Thanks to Freyaka for the great sig!

Comment

so whodey, you finally decided to join us?
        I decided that it's not a party without WhoDey.
        HEAR ME ROAR!
        sigpic

Comment

• Hey WhoDey!
          sigpic
          Adopted by: Peanut

"You find ways to win and certainly you can find ways to lose...it's not just dumb luck."
          -Sean Payton

Comment

• Originally posted by WhoDeyBengals
            And you're trying to bust my chops today, too! Wassupwidat?
            all the time, bro.

cuz thats how we do!

....bengal fan.

Comment

I decided that it's not a party without WhoDey.

yea, I can just see you now...

I just smoked the wrong side of a cigerrette! oh, this song is about me! *crash*

me 1

WDB- 0

Comment

• so whats for dinner?
                sigpic

"You find ways to win and certainly you can find ways to lose...it's not just dumb luck."
                -Sean Payton

Comment

yea, I can just see you now...

I just smoked the wrong side of a cigerrette! oh, this song is about me! *crash*
                  ...if that was the worst thing I'd ever done at a party, I'd still be allowed to go to Friday's.
                  HEAR ME ROAR!
                  sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncFanIN
                    so whats for dinner?

since snk isnt here, I will be the interem chef, tonights dinner:

italian meatballs, made from hand-softened hamburger and simmered in a seasoned tomato sauce for 4 hours to a perfect tenderness, served with parmesan cheese and Home-baked garlic bread. enjoy.

I can actually make those really well. I ship some to you.

Comment

...if that was the worst thing I'd ever done at a party, I'd still be allowed to go to Friday's.

all I gotta say is...

Comment

since snk isnt here, I will be the interem chef, tonights dinner:

italian meatballs, made from hand-softened hamburger and simmer in a seasoned tomato sauce for 4 hours to a perfect tenderness, served with parmesan cheese and Home-baked garlic bread. enjoy.
                        Man, that sounds really good. You're making me hungry!

I still have 37 minutes to go at work. *watches clock intently* Tick, curse you! Foul arbitrary device! Tick!
                        HEAR ME ROAR!
                        sigpic

Comment

I still have 37 minutes to go at work. *watches clock intently* Tick, curse you! Foul arbitrary device! Tick!

Ill send you the recipe.

lol, youve made me laugh yet again. damn! another cp I owe you!

Comment

• meatballs sound REALLY good. Alas, all my hamburger is frozen!
                            sigpic

-Sean Payton

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncFanIN
                              meatballs sound REALLY good. Alas, all my hamburger is frozen!

damnit!~ ive made myself hungry! alas, its 11 30 at night, Little too late to prepare meatballs.

edit* BRB, gonna go have a smoke. hold the fort, whodey and BFI!

Comment

I have 3 minutes WhoDey and I will soon gone.................til the next time.
                                NHL Blog at:NHL Blog by Medford Bronco!

Comment

Working...
                                X