Welcome to the Cafe!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by watchthemiddle
    Not much my friend...just beginning my work week.
    Speaking of which.
    The 911 system here got into alot of trouble.
    They had 3 people on a shift and 2 of them went to lunch at the same time. They missed over 30 emergency calls. One was a house fire.
    Emancipate your mind!
    The People's Poster

Comment

• Originally posted by Snk16
      Yes. He has a good technique. The only question will be his ability to be physical in the next level. In that LSU game, he and the Dukies were out physicaled. That's a reason why they lost.

JJ will be good with some 3 pointers but he won't be good for two pointers because he can't drive.

The way I see it, teams will use him as an Iso man.
      I think that he will be able to hit 2 pointers because he will also have to learn how to drive if he even wants to be successful, because the NBA 3 is further out, so he won't be as dominant.
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by BVP
        I think that he will be able to hit 2 pointers because he will also have to learn how to drive if he even wants to be successful, because the NBA 3 is further out, so he won't be as dominant.
        Right, he'll be a good jump shooter, not a good post player. Not good at all. He'll be pretty good but I just don't see him as a star PG, such as Chauncey Billups, etc. or SG, Kobe Bryant, Rip Hamilton.

I'm so biased.

sigpic

Sig made by me. Click top sig to view my Graphics Portfolio.

There are three things you can expect in life:

1. Death
        2. Taxes
        3. The Ball Being Picked Off by Champ Bailey

Comment

But his drive can get him by in college, but it certainly won't fair as well in the NBA, that's why I see him as a career sixth man. He'll play when a team needs a shot, like towards the end of quarters...I just don't think he'll ever be good enough...
          Administrator

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Emancipator
            Speaking of which.
            They had 3 people on a shift and 2 of them went to lunch at the same time. They missed over 30 emergency calls. One was a house fire.
            Bad organization, they should have had more people if those people were going on lunch. Or they could have ate lunch there.

sigpic

1. Death
            2. Taxes

Comment

Speaking of which.

E...hi...are you serious?
              Tony G

The Chefs

Comment

Right, he'll be a good jump shooter, not a good post player. Not good at all. He'll be pretty good but I just don't see him as a star PG, such as Chauncey Billups, etc. or SG, Kobe Bryant, Rip Hamilton.

I'm so biased.

I hate chauncy billups, but no way will you ever be able to compare red**** to billups--ever. He's just not that good. He'll be more of a Luke Ridnour at best--And not during a good year like this one...he'll wind up with the same kind of career as him.
                Administrator

sigpic

Comment

Bad organization, they should have had more people if those people were going on lunch. Or they could have ate lunch there.
                  Yes you are right. They should have had more people on the shift. With 3 people on 1 should have gone to lunch at a time. It was late late night.....but no excuse to have on 3 on shift taking calls......
                  Emancipate your mind!
                  The People's Poster

Comment

• Originally posted by Tatum26Bell
                    But his drive can get him by in college, but it certainly won't fair as well in the NBA, that's why I see him as a career sixth man. He'll play when a team needs a shot, like towards the end of quarters...I just don't think he'll ever be good enough...
                    So you think he will be just like Wesley Person, only used when his team needs a 3?
                    sigpic

Comment

I hate chauncy billups, but no way will you ever be able to compare red**** to billups--ever. He's just not that good. He'll be more of a Luke Ridnour at best--And not during a good year like this one...he'll wind up with the same kind of career as him.
                      Luke Ridnour is doing awsome this year, and he should continue to do awsome for a long time.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by KCLadyFan
                        E...hi...are you serious?
                        Yes maam........it was on the news, in our papers. Big deal........heads will roll and somebody will be fired. The Chief of Police is still the top Administrator and he wasn't too happy about that.
                        Emancipate your mind!
                        The People's Poster

Comment

• Well, enough dissing JJ Red ick, what do you guys think about Adam Morrison for Gonzaga. I mean, he was the best college player in the nation this year.
                          sigpic

Comment

So you think he will be just like Wesley Person, only used when his team needs a 3?
                            Better than that, just never, ever used in the same sentence as billups, or even brevin knight.

Unless it's something like: In order to play better, Red ick will need to study tape of Kobe and watch him play....
                            Administrator

sigpic

Comment

Yes maam........it was on the news, in our papers. Big deal........heads will roll and somebody will be fired. The Chief of Police is still the top Administrator and he wasn't too happy about that.

sounds like they are understaffed...
                              Tony G

The Chefs

Comment

I'm not comparing them ,what I said was that I don't see him ever being as good as him.

You can hate Billups, but all I gotta say 82-73 and 24 points by that same man you hate.

sigpic

1. Death
                                2. Taxes

Comment

Working...
                                X