Welcome to the Cafe!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BVP
    Well, enough dissing JJ Red ick, what do you guys think about Adam Morrison for Gonzaga. I mean, he was the best college player in the nation this year.
    He's going to have a solid career....he may not ever be an all-star, but he'll have a solid career.
    Administrator

sigpic

Comment

Well, enough dissing JJ Red ick, what do you guys think about Adam Morrison for Gonzaga. I mean, he was the best college player in the nation this year.
      I think he'll have the same career as JJ but it's hard to tell because he's been playing against very weak compeition.

sigpic

Sig made by me. Click top sig to view my Graphics Portfolio.

There are three things you can expect in life:

1. Death
      2. Taxes
      3. The Ball Being Picked Off by Champ Bailey

Comment

• Originally posted by KCLadyFan
        sounds like they are understaffed...
        Sounds like they have enough workers, but they didn't schedule about 3 of them. They should have had 6 people on call at the time. During the day hours they have about 13-15 people.
        Emancipate your mind!
        The People's Poster

Comment

• Originally posted by Snk16
          I'm not comparing them ,what I said was that I don't see him ever being as good as him.

You can hate Billups, but all I gotta say 82-73 and 24 points by that same man you hate.

Hey Snk...how 'bout the last time they played.

17 straight points to end the game to win it.

Now THAT's a player.
          Administrator

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Tatum26Bell
            Better than that, just never, ever used in the same sentence as billups, or even brevin knight.

Unless it's something like: In order to play better, Red ick will need to study tape of Kobe and watch him play....
            Billups wasn't that good untill these past couple years in Detroit. When he was in Denver, he wasn't a star at all. JJ could turn into that, after having some years of experiance in the NBA. Hell, we might be looking at the next great of the NBA.
            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Emancipator
              Sounds like they have enough workers, but they didn't schedule about 3 of them. They should have had 6 people on call at the time. During the day hours they have about 13-15 people.

that figures...
              Tony G

The Chefs

Comment

• Originally posted by Snk16
                I think he'll have the same career as JJ but it's hard to tell because he's been playing against very weak compeition.
                No way...Adam Morrison is going to have a great career...like 15-20 ppg.
                Administrator

sigpic

Comment

Better than that, just never, ever used in the same sentence as billups, or even brevin knight.

Unless it's something like: In order to play better, Red ick will need to study tape of Kobe and watch him play....
                  Because Kobe is such a good TEAM player.

We can't really comment on what kind of player JJ will be in the NBA because he hasn't had to play that sort of game. The Duke team has been able to leave him on the out to drop the 3's so driving hasn't being an issue, but that doesn't mean he can't. There are plenty of players who were big name college players who do nothing in the NBA, and vice versa. Let's just wait and see.

And if you think yesterday's game proved he can't, LSU shut everyone down, not just JJ.
                  President of the GPA, Head of Mainland Europe Chapter

formerly Officially Adopted by saltybuggah
                  I adopted Skywalker

I have been adopted by Chris Wade

Comment

• Morrison is going to be a great player, I don't know how you can say that he won't even make it to an All-Star game. I think he has the potential to be an MVP canidate in his career.

He played against the same difficulty of competition that Andrew Bogut, from Utah now with the Bucks, played against, and he was a #1 pick.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Kapaibro
                      Because Kobe is such a good TEAM player.

We can't really comment on what kind of player JJ will be in the NBA because he hasn't had to play that sort of game. The Duke team has been able to leave him on the out to drop the 3's so driving hasn't being an issue, but that doesn't mean he can't. There are plenty of players who were big name college players who do nothing in the NBA, and vice versa. Let's just wait and see.

And if you think yesterday's game proved he can't, LSU shut everyone down, not just JJ.

Yeah, but he cried

Honestly though, he shot 3-18, that sucks, no matter who you play. And if his shot is his only true strong point, then when if he's not feeling it, it's going to be a long career.
                      Administrator

sigpic

Comment

No way...Adam Morrison is going to have a great career...like 15-20 ppg.
                        I notice you didn't comment on his howling on the floor after losing to UCLA, but you were quick to point out JJ standing up and wiping his face!

If Morrison keeps smacking himself in the head like he does, he won't last long. I don't think he has the smarts for the NBA
                        President of the GPA, Head of Mainland Europe Chapter

formerly Officially Adopted by saltybuggah
                        I adopted Skywalker

I have been adopted by Chris Wade

Comment

Morrison is going to be a great player, I don't know how you can say that he won't even make it to an All-Star game. I think he has the potential to be an MVP canidate in his career.

He played against the same difficulty of competition that Andrew Bogut, from Utah now with the Bucks, played against, and he was a #1 pick.

Well, the only reason I say that is because there are so many good young players in the league right now....if he winds up in the East, he's got to contend with Lebron, Wade, half the pistons, Shaq while he still plays, Carter, Pierce.....there's a lot of talent out there right now, and I'm not saying he doesn't have enough...he's a talented player.
                          Administrator

sigpic

Comment

Hey Snk...how 'bout the last time they played.

17 straight points to end the game to win it.

Now THAT's a player.

damn....

I never said Billups was better....wah...

We lead the series 2-1.

sigpic

Sig made by me. Click top sig to view my Graphics Portfolio.

There are three things you can expect in life:

1. Death
                            2. Taxes
                            3. The Ball Being Picked Off by Champ Bailey

Comment

I notice you didn't comment on his howling on the floor after losing to UCLA, but you were quick to point out JJ standing up and wiping his face!

If Morrison keeps smacking himself in the head like he does, he won't last long. I don't think he has the smarts for the NBA
                              Hey, Morrison scored 24 points and did as much as he could for his team, so he has a reason to cry on the court after the game. He produced and his team didnt. Unlike JJ, who didn't produce, therfor he cannot blame anybody but himself.
                              sigpic

Comment

That's because I like Morrison...he's kind of crazy though

If anything though, watching him play for gonzaga proves he has what it takes to play in the NBA, he did it all this year, he's a complete player.
                                Administrator

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X