No announcement yet.

Welcome to the Cafe!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Next player: Randy Foye, G, Villanova.

What do you guys think of him?
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by BVP
      Hey, Morrison scored 24 points and did as much as he could for his team, so he has a reason to cry on the court after the game. He produced and his team didnt. Unlike JJ, who didn't produce, therfor he cannot blame anybody but himself.

Yeah, that's what I meant to say, he's always done it all....shooting 3-18 in your team's most important game of the season at that point is not clutch at all.
      Administrator

sigpic

Comment

Next player: Randy Foye, G, Villanova.

What do you guys think of him?
        I absolutely love him, but I know the guy who coached him from the time he was 12 years old in newark, nj, and who brought him out of the streets there. So I always root for him, because I know the guy who coached him, and he also helped coach me at some times. Plus, he plays incredibly.

What do you think of him?
        Administrator

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Tatum26Bell
          Yeah, that's what I meant to say, he's always done it all....shooting 3-18 in your team's most important game of the season at that point is not clutch at all.
          I agree. Just like he shut down against UNC, and like he shut down agaisnt Virginia Tech earlier in the season, but Duke still won with a halfcourt shot by Dockery. He can either be huge for his team, or tiny for his team.
          sigpic

Comment

I absolutely love him, but I know the guy who coached him from the time he was 12 years old in newark, nj, and who brought him out of the streets there. So I always root for him, because I know the guy who coached him, and he also helped coach me at some times. Plus, he plays incredibly.

What do you think of him?
            I love Villanova. My favorite NCAA basketball team. He is my favorite player, and I like how he brought his team back from being down the whole game today. He scored 32 points today. That is AWSOME! He was cold to start out the game, but once he got his rythm, he was the only player scoring for Nova. He was the reason they won today, cause Ray only had 9 points and Lowry only had like 11 i think. I think Foye will get drafted in the Top 5.
            sigpic

Comment

Hey, Morrison scored 24 points and did as much as he could for his team, so he has a reason to cry on the court after the game. He produced and his team didnt. Unlike JJ, who didn't produce, therfor he cannot blame anybody but himself.
              That's true, but Duke didn't blow a 14 point lead either. LSU held the whole team back. They stopped ALL the Duke players from playing to the best of their abilities.

I was just pointing out that because T26B hates Duke and JJ he was quick to point out JJ wiping his eyes, but said nothing about Morrison lying on the court sobbing.
              President of the GPA, Head of Mainland Europe Chapter

formerly Officially Adopted by saltybuggah
              I adopted Skywalker

I have been adopted by Chris Wade

Comment

I love Villanova. My favorite NCAA basketball team. He is my favorite player, and I like how he brought his team back from being down the whole game today. He scored 32 points today. That is AWSOME! He was cold to start out the game, but once he got his rythm, he was the only player scoring for Nova. He was the reason they won today, cause Ray only had 9 points and Lowry only had like 11 i think. I think Foye will get drafted in the Top 5.
                Yeah, he's definitely improved his draft stock.

Next Player: Joakim Noah, Florida, what do you think?
                Administrator

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Kapaibro
                  That's true, but Duke didn't blow a 14 point lead either. LSU held the whole team back. They stopped ALL the Duke players from playing to the best of their abilities.
                  Well, like I said, Morrison did everything he could to win this game. It's not his fault that his teammates couldn't play enough defense to hold UCLA off.
                  sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Kapaibro

I was just pointing out that because T26B hates Duke and JJ he was quick to point out JJ wiping his eyes, but said nothing about Morrison lying on the court sobbing.

I never said I hated Duke...I don't mind them at all. I just don't think JJ will have a good NBA career.....
                    Administrator

sigpic

Comment

I never said I hated Duke...I don't mind them at all. I just don't think JJ will have a good NBA career.....
                      Nope, you have said more than once that you hate Duke. You said you hated them for winning everything, and you said you hated their coach. And you laughed about JJ wiping his eyes.
                      President of the GPA, Head of Mainland Europe Chapter

formerly Officially Adopted by saltybuggah
                      I adopted Skywalker

I have been adopted by Chris Wade

Comment

Yeah, he's definitely improved his draft stock.

Next Player: Joakim Noah, Florida, what do you think?
                        Sorry, but I don't pay attention to Florida. I don't like the Gators, and I always change the channel when they start talking about Florida. All I know is that he is a good team leader, and if Florida and Nova meet up in the Elite 8, than the game will have 3 great players playing.

Next Player: Allan Ray, G, Nova
                        sigpic

Comment

Sorry, but I don't pay attention to Florida. I don't like the Gators, and I always change the channel when they start talking about Florida. All I know is that he is a good team leader, and if Florida and Nova meet up in the Elite 8, than the game will have 3 great players playing.

Next Player: Allan Ray, G, Nova

He's good....I watched the eye injury happen...it was scary as hell
                          Administrator

sigpic

Comment

He's good....I watched the eye injury happen...it was scary as hell
                            Did that happen today? I didn't watch the whole thing, but is that why he only scored 9 today?
                            sigpic

Comment

Did that happen today? I didn't watch the whole thing, but is that why he only scored 9 today?

No, the one that left him questionable for the tourney...the really bad one that could have been permanent and that he's lucky for still playing....that one.
                              Administrator

sigpic

Comment

That's because I like Morrison...he's kind of crazy though

If anything though, watching him play for gonzaga proves he has what it takes to play in the NBA, he did it all this year, he's a complete player.
                                He smacks himself in the head with a basketball. That's borderline crazy in my book.

sigpic

Sig made by me. Click top sig to view my Graphics Portfolio.

There are three things you can expect in life:

1. Death
                                2. Taxes
                                3. The Ball Being Picked Off by Champ Bailey

Comment

Working...
                                X