No announcement yet.

Welcome to the Cafe!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've seen the video...it's disgusting. Anybody who wishes to see it, I do'nt recommend it though...I have a link...sadly.

sigpic

Sig made by me. Click top sig to view my Graphics Portfolio.

There are three things you can expect in life:

1. Death
    2. Taxes
    3. The Ball Being Picked Off by Champ Bailey

Comment

• Originally posted by Kapaibro
      Nope, you have said more than once that you hate Duke. You said you hated them for winning everything, and you said you hated their coach. And you laughed about JJ wiping his eyes.

Kap, you've got to be thinking of somone else...I don't think I've ever said I hated them for winning everything, and I like coach K

I did laugh about JJ wiping his eyes, but I think you're confusing me with someone else
      Administrator

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Tatum26Bell
        No, the one that left him questionable for the tourney...the really bad one that could have been permanent and that he's lucky for still playing....that one.
        Oh, OH! Thats right, I remember, sorry, I totaly wasn't thinking correct for a minute.

I think that he will be a Top 15 pick in the draft. He has an awsome 3 ball, and he kinda reminds me of a younger Ray Allen. He also plays fantastic Defense. That whole Villanova team plays fantastic defense.
        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Snk16
          I've seen the video...it's disgusting. Anybody who wishes to see it, I do'nt recommend it though...I have a link...sadly.
          Snk, hit me up with a link please.
          sigpic

Comment

• Well, I'd like to take a minute to thank everyone for their quality service and conversation in here, as this is my 1,000th post in the cafe.

Thank You.
            Administrator

sigpic

Comment

Kap, you've got to be thinking of somone else...I don't think I've ever said I hated them for winning everything, and I like coach K

I did laugh about JJ wiping his eyes, but I think you're confusing me with someone else
              Sorry, I checked back and it was BroncoBailey024. My apologies
              President of the GPA, Head of Mainland Europe Chapter

formerly Officially Adopted by saltybuggah
              I adopted Skywalker

I have been adopted by Chris Wade

Comment

Well, I'd like to take a minute to thank everyone for their quality service and conversation in here, as this is my 1,000th post in the cafe.

Thank You.
                No problem Tatum26Bell! This is like my 50th. I never knew how fun it was!
                sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by BVP
                  Ditto, I want that too

I adopted Skywalker

Comment

How could you watch it?

Originally posted by BVP
                    Oh, OH! Thats right, I remember, sorry, I totaly wasn't thinking correct for a minute.

I think that he will be a Top 15 pick in the draft. He has an awsome 3 ball, and he kinda reminds me of a younger Ray Allen. He also plays fantastic Defense. That whole Villanova team plays fantastic defense.

I don't know if he'll be a lottery pick, but he'll definitely be a first rounder...he shows a lot of signs of a great player, and he plays stellar D.
                    Administrator

sigpic

Comment

Sorry, I checked back and it was BroncoBailey024. My apologies

No problem, I'm always confused with someone else anyway

The more you mentioned my hatred for Duke, the more it didn't sound like anything I've ever said before

It's ok though....who do you like, Kap?
                      Administrator

sigpic

Comment

How could you watch it?

I don't know if he'll be a lottery pick, but he'll definitely be a first rounder...he shows a lot of signs of a great player, and he plays stellar D.
                        I just wanna watch it again, I don't know why though.

I think that is offense will keep him up around the lottery. We both agree that he is awsome at D, so what is keeping him out of the lottery?
                        sigpic

Comment

No problem, I'm always confused with someone else anyway

The more you mentioned my hatred for Duke, the more it didn't sound like anything I've ever said before

It's ok though....who do you like, Kap?
                          I actually like the Aggies.

But I went to a school that dominated high school basketball the way Duke does with college, and I get annoyed when people hate a team just for developing a strong programme in a particular sport.

I don't get peoples hatred for JJ for being good at his sport. I don't get why some people think it's okay to abuse his family(including his 7 year old sister), or make derogatory comments about his mother, just because he's a talented player.

If a school develops a strong programme, hires good coaches, and attracts great players that just the way things are.

That being said, I hate listening to D.ick Vitale talk about JJ. There's something disturbing about the way he goes on.

I adopted Skywalker

Comment

I actually like the Aggies.

But I went to a school that dominated high school basketball the way Duke does with college, and I get annoyed when people hate a team just for developing a strong programme in a particular sport.

I don't get peoples hatred for JJ for being good at his sport. I don't get why some people think it's okay to abuse his family(including his 7 year old sister), or make derogatory comments about his mother, just because he's a talented player.

If a school develops a strong programme, hires good coaches, and attracts great players that just the way things are.

That being said, I hate listening to D.ick Vitale talk about JJ. There's something disturbing about the way he goes on.
                            I hate a High School for their football team being very good. Dave Logan is their head coach. But I probably hate them because they give out scholarships to their players because they are an expensive private school.
                            sigpic

Comment

It's disgusting.

WARNING: GRAPHIC!

http://www.break.com/index/eyepoke.html

sigpic

1. Death
                              2. Taxes

Comment

• UConn's getting majorly bashed...

sigpic

1. Death
                                2. Taxes

Comment

Working...
                                X