Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to the Cafe!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by BVP
    Villanova is my team too. But I just can't stand seeing any of my teams loosing. I hate it. I cry, I pout, I act like a little kid who doesn't get the toy that they really want.

    Have you noticed it is usually us talking and doing play by play here in the cafe?

    Well, it's just us now...and I love college bball, and I presume you do too....did you see brewer's and one???? That could've won it!
    Administrator

    sigpic

    Comment


    • Washington's got the lead....back to the florida game now...
      Administrator

      sigpic

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Tatum26Bell
        Well, it's just us now...and I love college bball, and I presume you do too....did you see brewer's and one???? That could've won it!
        OH, College sports are my FAVORITE. I love the NFL too, but the NBA isn't very fun to watch, unless its the Lakers.

        No, I am not watching the game, only following the gametrack on CBS Sportsline.
        sigpic

        Comment


        • Florida at the line with 5 seconds left, up by 2, Uh-oh for me now.
          sigpic

          Comment


          • Florida's up 4!!!!

            Whoooooo!
            Administrator

            sigpic

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Tatum26Bell
              Florida's up 4!!!!

              Whoooooo!
              Stick a fork in the Hoyas, good game though.
              sigpic

              Comment


              • Originally posted by BVP
                OH, College sports are my FAVORITE. I love the NFL too, but the NBA isn't very fun to watch, unless its the Lakers.

                No, I am not watching the game, only following the gametrack on CBS Sportsline.


                Gametrack? You can watch the actual game via cbs.sportsline.com it's really great man, you should try it tomorrow.
                Administrator

                sigpic

                Comment


                • And there is the buzzer.....GO GATORS!!
                  Administrator

                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Tatum26Bell
                    Gametrack? You can watch the actual game via cbs.sportsline.com it's really great man, you should try it tomorrow.
                    Well, I am at my Grandparents house, so I don't wanna do anything to their computer, plus, I am going to my little sister's soccer game tomorrow, so I am using my phone to get the scores. But I am gonna try it next year for sure.

                    Florida wins by 4, now to the Huskies game.
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • Washington up by 3 with 3 minutes left. Lets go Washington!
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • Not to discourage anyone from coming here and posting, but maybe the Brackets thread might be a better place to do game plays.

                        I don't mind it, but some people might be deterred by the Cafe sounding too sportsy.
                        President of the GPA, Head of Mainland Europe Chapter




                        formerly Officially Adopted by saltybuggah
                        I adopted Skywalker

                        I have been adopted by Chris Wade

                        Comment


                        • Doesn't affect the computer at all, it's through CBS.

                          If you have a member name on there, just go to mmod on the college bball section, and it'll open up a window for you with the game...if you can't get it this year, definitely get it next year
                          Administrator

                          sigpic

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Tatum26Bell
                            Doesn't affect the computer at all, it's through CBS.

                            If you have a member name on there, just go to mmod on the college bball section, and it'll open up a window for you with the game...if you can't get it this year, definitely get it next year
                            Well, I am not a member, so I can't get it, Does it cost money to sign up and become a member to CBS?
                            sigpic

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Kapaibro
                              Not to discourage anyone from coming here and posting, but maybe the Brackets thread might be a better place to do game plays.

                              I don't mind it, but some people might be deterred by the Cafe sounding too sportsy.
                              We only talk about sports while the tourny is on. Don't worry, by April 4th or so, no more college basketball.
                              sigpic

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by BVP
                                Well, I am not a member, so I can't get it, Does it cost money to sign up and become a member to CBS?

                                None.

                                It's all free, that's why it's so great.
                                Administrator

                                sigpic

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X