Welcome to the Cafe!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BVP
    Villanova is my team too. But I just can't stand seeing any of my teams loosing. I hate it. I cry, I pout, I act like a little kid who doesn't get the toy that they really want.

Have you noticed it is usually us talking and doing play by play here in the cafe?

Well, it's just us now...and I love college bball, and I presume you do too....did you see brewer's and one???? That could've won it!
    Administrator

sigpic

Comment

• Washington's got the lead....back to the florida game now...
      Administrator

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Tatum26Bell
        Well, it's just us now...and I love college bball, and I presume you do too....did you see brewer's and one???? That could've won it!
        OH, College sports are my FAVORITE. I love the NFL too, but the NBA isn't very fun to watch, unless its the Lakers.

No, I am not watching the game, only following the gametrack on CBS Sportsline.
        sigpic

Comment

• Florida at the line with 5 seconds left, up by 2, Uh-oh for me now.
          sigpic

Comment

• Florida's up 4!!!!

Whoooooo!
            Administrator

sigpic

Comment

Florida's up 4!!!!

Whoooooo!
              Stick a fork in the Hoyas, good game though.
              sigpic

Comment

OH, College sports are my FAVORITE. I love the NFL too, but the NBA isn't very fun to watch, unless its the Lakers.

No, I am not watching the game, only following the gametrack on CBS Sportsline.

Gametrack? You can watch the actual game via cbs.sportsline.com it's really great man, you should try it tomorrow.
                Administrator

sigpic

Comment

• And there is the buzzer.....GO GATORS!!
                  Administrator

sigpic

Comment

Gametrack? You can watch the actual game via cbs.sportsline.com it's really great man, you should try it tomorrow.
                    Well, I am at my Grandparents house, so I don't wanna do anything to their computer, plus, I am going to my little sister's soccer game tomorrow, so I am using my phone to get the scores. But I am gonna try it next year for sure.

Florida wins by 4, now to the Huskies game.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Washington up by 3 with 3 minutes left. Lets go Washington!
                      sigpic

Comment

• Not to discourage anyone from coming here and posting, but maybe the Brackets thread might be a better place to do game plays.

I don't mind it, but some people might be deterred by the Cafe sounding too sportsy.
                        President of the GPA, Head of Mainland Europe Chapter

formerly Officially Adopted by saltybuggah
                        I adopted Skywalker

I have been adopted by Chris Wade

Comment

• Doesn't affect the computer at all, it's through CBS.

If you have a member name on there, just go to mmod on the college bball section, and it'll open up a window for you with the game...if you can't get it this year, definitely get it next year
                          Administrator

sigpic

Comment

Doesn't affect the computer at all, it's through CBS.

If you have a member name on there, just go to mmod on the college bball section, and it'll open up a window for you with the game...if you can't get it this year, definitely get it next year
                            Well, I am not a member, so I can't get it, Does it cost money to sign up and become a member to CBS?
                            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Kapaibro
                              Not to discourage anyone from coming here and posting, but maybe the Brackets thread might be a better place to do game plays.

I don't mind it, but some people might be deterred by the Cafe sounding too sportsy.
                              We only talk about sports while the tourny is on. Don't worry, by April 4th or so, no more college basketball.
                              sigpic

Comment

Well, I am not a member, so I can't get it, Does it cost money to sign up and become a member to CBS?

None.

It's all free, that's why it's so great.
                                Administrator

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X