Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to the Cafe!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Tatum26Bell
    When you see the thread in ABF, look for the amount of total replies, it's show in a link, click it.
    OK, thanks, I thought you actually counted all my posts, and all 1000+ of you posts.

    The game is tied up with 1 second left!
    sigpic

    Comment


    • Originally posted by BVP
      OK, thanks, I thought you actually counted all my posts, and all 1000+ of you posts.

      The game is tied up with 1 second left!

      Yeah, try it, it shows everyone's total posts.....HEADED TO OT!!!! WHAT A GAME!!
      Administrator

      sigpic

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Tatum26Bell
        Yeah, try it, it shows everyone's total posts.....HEADED TO OT!!!! WHAT A GAME!!
        I just did.

        The Few, The Proud, The 100+ Post Cafe Members!
        sigpic

        Comment


        • Originally posted by BVP
          I just did.

          The Few, The Proud, The 100+ Post Cafe Members!

          It's not as few as you would think....has anyone noticed how the T.O. trolls have totally left our boards since Dallas signed him?

          Administrator

          sigpic

          Comment


          • Originally posted by BVP
            I just did.

            The Few, The Proud, The 100+ Post Cafe Members!
            I am 21st on the list, and I have just started! Watch out everyone, BVP is on the rise!
            sigpic

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Tatum26Bell
              It's not as few as you would think....has anyone noticed how the T.O. trolls have totally left our boards since Dallas signed him?

              I know, there are 21 of us, but hey, just trying to have fun.

              But I like how the trolls have left. Go bother someone else!
              sigpic

              Comment


              • I'm sorry Kap, but I've got to talk about this game....WOW

                86-86 2:50 left in OT
                Administrator

                sigpic

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Tatum26Bell
                  I'm sorry Kap, but I've got to talk about this game....WOW

                  86-86 2:50 left in OT
                  Damn good game. Wow, awsome games for today! This game looked somewhat like the Villanova game.
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by BVP
                    Damn good game. Wow, awsome games for today! This game looked somewhat like the Villanova game.
                    Hopefully it won't end on a goaltend
                    Administrator

                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Tatum26Bell
                      Hopefully it won't end on a goaltend
                      Well, it would have been a layup.

                      UCONN up by 1! Intense game!
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • Ok, I'm sorry, what a freakin goal tend!!!
                        Administrator

                        sigpic

                        Comment


                        • Hey, Tatum26Bell, do you wanna make a CP wager on the Florida vs Villanova game on Sunday(?)?
                          sigpic

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Tatum26Bell
                            Ok, I'm sorry, what a freakin goal tend!!!
                            Still, it would have been a layup, and the same result.
                            sigpic

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by BVP
                              Hey, Tatum26Bell, do you wanna make a CP wager on the Florida vs Villanova game on Sunday(?)?
                              Alright, sure

                              Go Gators!!
                              Administrator

                              sigpic

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Tatum26Bell
                                Alright, sure

                                Go Gators!!
                                GO NOVA, get another goaltending call to win the game.
                                sigpic

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X