Welcome to the Cafe!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Broncofan-13
    I know. nothing like a little baileys to start the day!
    I'm not a big coffee fan, myself... but that I can drink!
    Thanks, Reid!
    sigpic
    Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

Comment

• This thread's almost at 2,000 posts already

Wow
      Administrator

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Tatum26Bell
        This thread's almost at 2,000 posts already

Wow
        If it keeps this pace (which seems to be faster by the day) we'll be bigger than the Q&A thread in about a month and a half...!
        Thanks, Reid!
        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by LordTrychon
          If it keeps this pace (which seems to be faster by the day) we'll be bigger than the Q&A thread in about a month and a half...!
          Yeah .
          sigpic
          Thanks Blondie for the Sig

Comment

• Originally posted by 970BroncoFan
            Yeah .
            Of course, I used to really like moving up in bars while keeping my post count at a decent rate, so I knew I was posting quality... but 313 posts in this thread over the past week and a half have kinda ruined that. I'm over it.
            Thanks, Reid!
            sigpic

Comment

Of course, I used to really like moving up in bars while keeping my post count at a decent rate, so I knew I was posting quality... but 313 posts in this thread over the past week and a half have kinda ruined that. I'm over it.

People still know that you make good quality posts....this thread's bumped all our post counts
              Administrator

sigpic

Comment

• I dont think anyone who posts in this thread regullarly cares about quality. at least not in this thread. I sure as hell dont.

If you take what I have to say seriously, then I'm embarrassed for you.

Comment

• Pepsi...Yumm..

Comment

• Originally posted by Tatum26Bell
                    People still know that you make good quality posts....this thread's bumped all our post counts
                    Yeah, I know... I was just proud when I got my second bar right before 500 posts, so I tried to keep that pace... (actually, I'm still on pace right now, because I got the fourth one really quickly somehow... but that probably won't happen). Like I said... I'm over it. I love this thread, because I hate the GD right now.

I just checked, and the Q&A thread is almost 2 years old.
                    Thanks, Reid!
                    sigpic

Comment

I dont think anyone who posts in this thread regullarly cares about quality. at least not in this thread. I sure as hell dont.
                      alsfjd;akdfjlasjd;alheck;lfjd;d;ksyes

Comment

I dont think anyone who posts in this thread regullarly cares about quality. at least not in this thread. I sure as hell dont.
                        Yeah, I've made more and more one or two second posts the longer I've been active... but when I want to make a quality statement, I do. Sometimes the best ones are the one sentance quality posts that rake in the CPs!
                        Thanks, Reid!
                        sigpic

Comment

Yeah, I know... I was just proud when I got my second bar right before 500 posts, so I tried to keep that pace... (actually, I'm still on pace right now, because I got the fourth one really quickly somehow... but that probably won't happen). Like I said... I'm over it. I love this thread, because I hate the GD right now.

I just checked, and the Q&A thread is almost 2 years old.
                          Yeah I know and the person who started it hasent posted since 04-24-2004.
                          sigpic

Comment

BUt, man, you rock as the head-waiter!
                            President of the GPA, Head of Mainland Europe Chapter

formerly Officially Adopted by saltybuggah
                            I adopted Skywalker

I have been adopted by Chris Wade

Comment

• My coach was friends with Jerame Tuman of the Steelers back then. Said he was a jackass sometimes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kapaibro
                                BUt, man, you rock as the head-waiter!
                                Best waiter I've ever had .
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X