• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kapaibro
    BUt, man, you rock as the head-waiter!
    Thank you, ma'am.
    Thanks, Reid!
    sigpic
    Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

Comment

• Originally posted by 970BroncoFan
      Best waiter I've ever had .
      Thanks, man...
      Thanks, Reid!
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by LordTrychon
        Yeah, I've made more and more one or two second posts the longer I've been active... but when I want to make a quality statement, I do. Sometimes the best ones are the one sentance quality posts that rake in the CPs!

true. one liners are the best. Giggedy!

If you take what I have to say seriously, then I'm embarrassed for you.

Comment

Thanks, man...
          You must have tips coming out your robes!
          President of the GPA, Head of Mainland Europe Chapter

formerly Officially Adopted by saltybuggah
          I adopted Skywalker

I have been adopted by Chris Wade

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncofan-13
            true. one liners are the best. Giggedy!
            *In the voice of Quagmire* OH!
            Thanks, Reid!
            sigpic

Comment

You must have tips coming out your robes!
              I do alright....
              Thanks, Reid!
              sigpic

Comment

• Quagmire, I have a question for you, what do you do for a living?

heh, heh... I have a question for you too... why are you still here? giggedigiggedy goo!

Comment

Quagmire, I have a question for you, what do you do for a living?

heh, heh... I have a question for you too... why are you still here? giggedigiggedy goo!
                  I seldom laugh out loud from reading something... but that did it

Peter - "You forgot to say 'Oh'"

Quagmire - "Did I? I thought I said it... weird... oh well... better safe than sorry... OH!"
                  Thanks, Reid!
                  sigpic

Comment

• I love Brian and Stuie!
                    President of the GPA, Head of Mainland Europe Chapter

formerly Officially Adopted by saltybuggah
                    I adopted Skywalker

I have been adopted by Chris Wade

Comment

I love Brian and Stuie!
                      *says it in the voice of Stewie* The world shall be mine.
                      sigpic
                      Thanks Blondie for the Sig

Comment

• stewie: oh, this is worse than that time I played marco polo with helen keller.

*flashback*

stewie: marco....marco....marco....marco....marco....marco ....marco...

Comment

I love Brian and Stuie!
                          Brian and Stewie sing - "Like a masochist in Newport, we're Rhode Island bound..."
                          Thanks, Reid!
                          sigpic

Comment

• my gary the no-trash cougar qoute is from family guy. And I can do the voices of peter, stewie, quaqmire, and cleveland near-perfectly. I do very good impressions. And I am very modest...and good looking...

Comment

Brian and Stewie sing - "Like a masochist in Newport, we're Rhode Island bound..."

*singing* Ill bet money, youll marry a honey... whos pretty and funny.... and her name'll be ted.

Comment

my gary the no-trash cougar qoute is from family guy. And I can do the voices of peter, stewie, quaqmire, and cleveland near-perfectly. I do very good impressions. And I am very modest...and good looking...
                                lol nice.......

BTW, this is the fastest moving thread I think we have had...Almost 2000 posts in about a week.
                                My Broncomania Adopt-a-Bronco: Rod Smith

Elway stops, loads up, throws deep down the middle of the field and Rod Smith's got it!

America is like your team, and if your not gonna root for your team then get the hell outta the stadium.

Madden Online Record 109-90 (7-3 L10)

Comment

Working...
                                X