Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to the Cafe!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Elway
    just finished two months of working OT, my calls start almost as soon as I get in from Title companies and realtors. Very hard to deal with on a daily basis.

    I know...some of the people I deal with are pretty cool but if things are not going good for them...I hear about it like its my fault...


    the money has been good but the OT is getting old....
    Tony G


    The Chefs

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Elway
      Hey now, we'll have no eye rolling here!

      jealous...he wishes his birthday was April 2nd....
      Tony G


      The Chefs

      Comment


      • Originally posted by redbirdy80
        That's one of the nice hings about my job... regular hours = no overtime.
        Yeah, I love having weekends off and the same schedule, but the work was piling up faster than it was going out the door. So it was work OT or fall behind and hear it from every one in my group.
        The Game Day Thread: Year 17 in progress!!! sigpic

        Comment


        • Originally posted by KCLadyFan
          jealous...he wishes his birthday was April 2nd....

          Don't we all?
          sigpic

          Comment


          • Originally posted by redbirdy80
            That's one of the nice hings about my job... regular hours = no overtime.

            i love overtime...or should I say I love the $$$

            Plus having three days off everyweek, to work a day of overtime still gives me 2 days off like the normal workforce.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by KCLadyFan
              I know...some of the people I deal with are pretty cool but if things are not going good for them...I hear about it like its my fault...


              the money has been good but the OT is getting old....

              I document myself pretty well, so if something is delayed I have a record of why and who is really responsible, but a lot of demanding individuals out there, and most don't care that you have other people to help out also.

              2 weeks ago they said they were not paying for OT and I was at the point I was done with the 11 hour days, so I have been out the door and to the parking lot by the time 5:00 hits.
              The Game Day Thread: Year 17 in progress!!! sigpic

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Elway
                Yeah, I love having weekends off and the same schedule, but the work was piling up faster than it was going out the door. So it was work OT or fall behind and hear it from every one in my group.

                same here....poor Elway and KCLADY....

                Another similarity...
                Tony G


                The Chefs

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Elway
                  I document myself pretty well, so if something is delayed I have a record of why and who is really responsible, but a lot of demanding individuals out there, and most don't care that you have other people to help out also.

                  2 weeks ago they said they were not paying for OT and I was at the point I was done with the 11 hour days, so I have been out the door and to the parking lot by the time 5:00 hits.

                  man this is weird....everything you gave written sounds like me and my job...
                  Tony G


                  The Chefs

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by KCLadyFan
                    same here....poor Elway and KCLADY....

                    Another similarity...

                    Now if we both liked the same football team, that would be something.
                    The Game Day Thread: Year 17 in progress!!! sigpic

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by redbirdy80
                      Don't we all?

                      redbirdy...change your birthday....
                      Tony G


                      The Chefs

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Elway
                        Now if we both liked the same football team, that would be something.

                        well I know deep inside...you are a CHIEFS FAN...

                        YEA ELWAY...GO ELWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                        Tony G


                        The Chefs

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by KCLadyFan
                          redbirdy...change your birthday....

                          Yay! I'll get to celebrate 6 months earlier this way!
                          sigpic

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by redbirdy80
                            Yay! I'll get to celebrate 6 months earlier this way!

                            RIGHT ON....
                            Tony G


                            The Chefs

                            Comment


                            • Elway...your avatar is me when I am working....
                              Tony G


                              The Chefs

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by KCLadyFan
                                RIGHT ON....

                                Plus, the added benefit of getting to celebrate with you!
                                sigpic

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X