Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to the Cafe!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by redbirdy80
    Allright folks, I need to get to bed. Have a great night!

    Talk to you later Red..... let me know if you need anything....

    Comment


    • Originally posted by redbirdy80
      Allright folks, I need to get to bed. Have a great night!

      been fun chatting with you...
      Tony G


      The Chefs

      Comment


      • Originally posted by watchthemiddle
        Talk to you later Red..... let me know if you need anything....

        Thanks, WTM, and night all!
        sigpic

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Elway
          Can't Wait!

          Yabba Dabba Doooo!!!!

          Elway...did I mention...ah...you have to provide the

          ya know since its my birthday and all...
          Tony G


          The Chefs

          Comment


          • Originally posted by KCLadyFan
            Elway...did I mention...ah...you have to provide the

            ya know since its my birthday and all...

            But then who is going to provide my since it is mine too?
            The Game Day Thread: Year 16 in progress!!! sigpic

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Elway
              But then who is going to provide my since it is mine too?

              oh how silly of me...okay...I will buy yours and you can buy mine ......
              Tony G


              The Chefs

              Comment


              • Originally posted by KCLadyFan
                oh how silly of me...okay...I will buy yours and you can buy mine ......
                It's a done deal then!
                The Game Day Thread: Year 16 in progress!!! sigpic

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Elway
                  It's a done deal then!


                  okay....sounds good to me Mr. Mod.....

                  everything we talked about us is pretty strange....
                  Tony G


                  The Chefs

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by KCLadyFan
                    okay....sounds good to me Mr. Mod.....

                    everything we talked about us is pretty strange....
                    Yeah I know what ya mean... at least I know now someone else out there has the same issues... that's comforting in a weird way.
                    The Game Day Thread: Year 16 in progress!!! sigpic

                    Comment


                    • Hey, guys. good late morning, what yall up to?


                      If you take what I have to say seriously, then I'm embarrassed for you.

                      Comment


                      • Hi Bf-13 - did you get some sleep?

                        Comment


                        • yea, a bit... but my neck and back are stiff and achy. how you been?


                          If you take what I have to say seriously, then I'm embarrassed for you.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Broncofan-13
                            yea, a bit... but my neck and back are stiff and achy. how you been?
                            I'm sleepy, cold grey day here, but have a bit more energy than last week, getting over the cold and flu now I think.

                            My Dad just brought a basket of the cutest puppies to show me - my son's pedigree sheepdog has just had her first litter.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Jaws
                              I'm sleepy, cold grey day here, but have a bit more energy than last week, getting over the cold and flu now I think.

                              My Dad just brought a basket of the cutest puppies to show me - my son's pedigree sheepdog has just had her first litter.


                              wow, pedigree sheepdog? my dogs are mutts (but I love em anyway.)
                              cold grey rainy(when is it not rainy in germany) day here too. and I think Im coming down with something. damn!

                              I was damned to hell again a few days ago, by another pamphlet pusher. that makes my grand total about 85 now.


                              If you take what I have to say seriously, then I'm embarrassed for you.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Broncofan-13
                                wow, pedigree sheepdog? my dogs are mutts (but I love em anyway.)
                                cold grey rainy(when is it not rainy in germany) day here too. and I think Im coming down with something. damn!

                                I was damned to hell again a few days ago, by another pamphlet pusher. that makes my grand total about 85 now.
                                Cold and rainy northern europe - don't you love it!

                                Never received any such pamphlets myself thankfully, you don't see people pushing that sort of stuff round here much - kind of puts you off really doesn't it, I know it would me anyway, that sort of approach just makes me more resistant to be honest.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X