No announcement yet.

Welcome to the Cafe!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• true, but Ive gotten used to the fire and brimstone thing over the years. at least twice a month people try to convert me, and it doesnt work, because I am not worried about religion. and of course they also damn me for having wiccan friends. idiots.....

how do you know its spring in europe? the daily, icy cold rain turns into daily, not-so-cold-but-still-cold-enough-to-give-you-pneumonia rain.

so are you getting one of those puppies, jaws? could always use another set of paws around the house.

If you take what I have to say seriously, then I'm embarrassed for you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncofan-13
      true, but Ive gotten used to the fire and brimstone thing over the years. at least twice a month people try to convert me, and it doesnt work, because I am not worried about religion. and of course they also damn me for having wiccan friends. idiots.....

how do you know its spring in europe? the daily, icy cold rain turns into daily, not-so-cold-but-still-cold-enough-to-give-you-pneumonia rain.

so are you getting one of those puppies, jaws? could always use another set of paws around the house.
      Threatening fire and brimstone isn't such a good way to convert anyone IMO. Such a negative approach doesn't appeal much to me, I'd rather focus on the postive and there's plenty of that in the gospels.

I'm a big believer in focusing on the present, making life better for others. Sometimes I feel Christians can spend so much time preaching hell that they forget to care for people that are suffering in this world. Been putting my beliefs into action this morning by stocking up on fairtrade goods. I got an order from a local shop this morning wanting some more fairtrade coffee and tea to sell - so Jaws had to get ordering.

The likelihood is I won't be getting one of those sweet puppies, my wheeling and dealing youngster will want to sell them. There's good money to be made in this business apparently but they won't be going anywhere until their old enough to fend for themselves which means I get to enjoy them for at least a couple of months.

Comment

• I just dont bother at all with religion. I learn what I can about different religions, but I dont preach any of them. Id rather just focus on god himself.

puppies around the house, huh? good luck housebreaking em.
        just ask your son for a reduced family price. hell you put a roof over his head for all those years.

Comment

I just dont bother at all with religion. I learn what I can about different religions, but I dont preach any of them. Id rather just focus on god himself.

puppies around the house, huh? good luck housebreaking em.
          just ask your son for a reduced family price. hell you put a roof over his head for all those years.
          I'll have to take some pics of them and post them here in a few weeks when they are really cute and fluffy.

SO how many dogs do you have?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jaws
            I'll have to take some pics of them and post them here in a few weeks when they are really cute and fluffy.

SO how many dogs do you have?

2, one of them is a border collie mix, and she loves chasing birds, shes actually caught a couple before too. (pre-bird flu)

the other is some sort of rat-dog.

I had a cat too, but he died of cancer.

how about you?

Comment

2, one of them is a border collie mix, and she loves chasing birds, shes actually caught a couple before too. (pre-bird flu)

the other is some sort of rat-dog.

I had a cat too, but he died of cancer.

how about you?
              Never heard of a rat-dog, but it sounds very intriguing - I shall have to google it to see what it looks like.

I love border collies. All ours are sheepdogs. They are my Dad's and my son's actually. To be honest I've lost count how many we have, with these new puppies I believe we have something like ten dogs in total. Can get a bit noisy here at times as you can imagine!

What is it with dogs and birds - one of ours has a craze for catching and eating sparrows. She eats them whole - feathers and all

I wonder how Jovi's dog Phoenix is getting along now

Comment

Never heard of a rat-dog, but it sounds very intriguing - I shall have to google it to see what it looks like.

I love border collies. All ours are sheepdogs. They are my Dad's and my son's actually. To be honest I've lost count how many we have, with these new puppies I believe we have something like ten dogs in total. Can get a bit noisy here at times as you can imagine!

What is it with dogs and birds - one of ours has a craze for catching and eating sparrows. She eats them whole - feathers and all

I wonder how Jovi's dog Phoenix is getting along now

Its loud around here too, always.

my dog would chow down on anything with wings. but sometimes she is nice and instead of eatingit. brings it to me as a gift. so nice of her.

Comment

Its loud around here too, always.

my dog would chow down on anything with wings. but sometimes she is nice and instead of eatingit. brings it to me as a gift. so nice of her.
                  Our cat used to bring us mice as a gift too Did yours ever do that?

Comment

Our cat used to bring us mice as a gift too Did yours ever do that?

very often, between him and my dog, we had a rodent smorgasbord!

Comment

very often, between him and my dog, we had a rodent smorgasbord!
                      How lovely!!!

Must go now for a while. Ich haben einen hunger. Gonna raid the cupboards and see if I can find something to satisfy this rumbling stomach.

Comment

• alright, take care, jaws. gonna go grab a smoke and play some guitar. hooray for days off!

Comment

• Mornings blah.

They should be abolished.
                          The Game Day Thread: Year 16 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Elway
                            Mornings blah.

They should be abolished.
                            Haha - monday mornings in particular!

Comment

• Good afternoon Jaws.
                              Good morning/afternoon to all cafe goers and invisible guests. Hope you all have a blessed day and blessed week.
                              Emancipate your mind!
                              The People's Poster

Comment

• Morning all,,Morning Jaws..Eman,your OJ's pulp count is greeat this fine Monday..
                                Hope everyone is well and had a great weekend..
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X