Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jaws
    Haha but I'm back!

I think you must lurk or something and wait for me to go before making yourself visible

Didn't work this time did it lol?
    Busted....
    Thanks, Reid!
    sigpic
    Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

Comment

• Originally posted by LordTrychon
      Busted....
      Hehe!

You stopped yawning now LT?

Comment

Hehe!

You stopped yawning now LT?

Why'd you have to bring it up?
        Thanks, Reid!
        sigpic

Comment

Why'd you have to bring it up?
          because you started it zzzzzzzzzz

Comment

because you started it zzzzzzzzzz
            Quit it, now I'm ......

Comment

Haha but I'm back!

I think you must lurk or something and wait for me to go before making yourself visible

Didn't work this time did it lol?
              Hey, I'm not invisible like everybody else in here...

Timing is just off I guess...

Comment

• Originally posted by Reidman
                Quit it, now I'm ......
                I was fine until Jaws asked me about it....
                Thanks, Reid!
                sigpic

Comment

I was fine until Jaws asked me about it....
                  How's Monday going for you so far........??
                  Did you get things resolved that needed resolving...?

Comment

Sounds like fun. I was actually looking to purchase some atv's for the mrs and me when we can egt together some extra cash.

Became a little addicted on our last camping trip when some friends brought theirs and gave us rides one night. We were covered from head to toe in mud and jumped in the river to wash off. Now that was FUN!!
                    It is a lot of fun, and very addicting. They do cost some to keep up once you get them.
                    Of course, we didnt have anything to really tow them with...so we had to get a van...then the van had to be large enough to sleep/camp in....so then we had to get a mattress and a tent to attach to the van...and of course the helmets, gloves, boots...entrance fees to the parks (since we dont believe in ATVing on private property unless permission is granted).

But it's all worth it! I would highly recommend Honda ATV's. They are very tough and reliable.
                    sigpic
                    Adopted by: Peanut

"You find ways to win and certainly you can find ways to lose...it's not just dumb luck."
                    -Sean Payton

Comment

How's Monday going for you so far........??
                      Did you get things resolved that needed resolving...?
                      Yeah... it's all good now...

And uh... haven't started working yet. SHHHH! I've done a little bit, actually.
                      Thanks, Reid!
                      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncFanIN
                        It is a lot of fun, and very addicting. They do cost some to keep up once you get them.
                        Of course, we didnt have anything to really tow them with...so we had to get a van...then the van had to be large enough to sleep/camp in....so then we had to get a mattress and a tent to attach to the van...and of course the helmets, gloves, boots...entrance fees to the parks (since we dont believe in ATVing on private property unless permission is granted).

But it's all worth it! I would highly recommend Honda ATV's. They are very tough and reliable.
                        Yep, that's what the friends have, Hondas. We have a lot of state land that's acessable here and is not considered private property (in some areas) so that's where we head to, no pass required.

Not sure if new is the way to go or used. I've been told to go used because they can be worked on relatively easy if need be. I was pricing them and at 6-7000 a piece brand new, that's about the price of a car for two of them.....

Comment

Yeah... it's all good now...

And uh... haven't started working yet. SHHHH! I've done a little bit, actually.
                          Get your work done early Trychon, so we can shoot the s--t today.

Comment

Get your work done early Trychon, so we can shoot the s--t today.
                            *sigh* Actually, it's my 'busy' week... Mon - Wed is fairly hard work... I've just gotten better at it over time and can waste a bit more now....

So I put off getting started as long as I can!
                            Thanks, Reid!
                            sigpic

Comment

*sigh* Actually, it's my 'busy' week... Mon - Wed is fairly hard work... I've just gotten better at it over time and can waste a bit more now....

So I put off getting started as long as I can!
                              Oh I see. Yeah, sometimes you get good at putting off work and racing around later on in the day to get it finished up. I know about this ritual all too well myself....

Well, my daughter just woke up so I'm off now, but I'll check back in a little later.

Comment

Yep, that's what the friends have, Hondas. We have a lot of state land that's acessable here and is not considered private property (in some areas) so that's where we head to, no pass required.

Not sure if new is the way to go or used. I've been told to go used because they can be worked on relatively easy if need be. I was pricing them and at 6-7000 a piece brand new, that's about the price of a car for two of them.....
                                Too bad you dont live closer to Tennessee. Theres a place there....Southern Honda, where we got 2 2005 Honda Foreman 500's for about 3500 each. They were on clearance earlier this year (Jan). The 2006's were about 4500 each.

For us, it was worth the 5 hour trip to get down there, stay the night at a motel, and drive back with them-because the price you quoted is about how much they go for new. Also with new you get a 6 month Honda Warantee...but since we purchased ours for what we did, we got the extended warranty.

We dont usually do that, but these vechiles take a lot of abuse-more so than a car or a TV.
                                sigpic
                                Adopted by: Peanut

"You find ways to win and certainly you can find ways to lose...it's not just dumb luck."
                                -Sean Payton

Comment

Working...
                                X