Welcome to the Cafe!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LordTrychon
    *sigh* Actually, it's my 'busy' week... Mon - Wed is fairly hard work... I've just gotten better at it over time and can waste a bit more now....

So I put off getting started as long as I can!
    same here! I actually saved work from Friday so I can stay busy this morning...but I'm already caught up. I was gonna make files this morning, but our electrical contractor took my label maker

So I'm gonna hang here and do some searching for my hubby
    sigpic
    Adopted by: Peanut

"You find ways to win and certainly you can find ways to lose...it's not just dumb luck."
    -Sean Payton

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncFanIN
      Too bad you dont live closer to Tennessee. Theres a place there....Southern Honda, where we got 2 2005 Honda Foreman 500's for about 3500 each. They were on clearance earlier this year (Jan). The 2006's were about 4500 each.

For us, it was worth the 5 hour trip to get down there, stay the night at a motel, and drive back with them-because the price you quoted is about how much they go for new. Also with new you get a 6 month Honda Warantee...but since we purchased ours for what we did, we got the extended warranty.

We dont usually do that, but these vechiles take a lot of abuse-more so than a car or a TV.
      Abuse is bad.
      Thanks, Reid!
      sigpic
      Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

Comment

Abuse is bad.
        ATV's LIVE for abuse. They complain if you dont take them through mud, over hills, over stumps and tree branches, through shallow water, down hills, around trees, through mud....
        sigpic

"You find ways to win and certainly you can find ways to lose...it's not just dumb luck."
        -Sean Payton

Comment

ATV's LIVE for abuse. They complain if you dont take them through mud, over hills, over stumps and tree branches, through shallow water, down hills, around trees, through mud....
          Well, ATV abuse is ok... but in general...
          Thanks, Reid!
          sigpic

Comment

Well, ATV abuse is ok... but in general...
            Yeah.
            Maybe that was the wrong word.

"Lots of hard work."

Forgot my PC for a moment!
            sigpic

-Sean Payton

Comment

Yeah.
              Maybe that was the wrong word.

"Lots of hard work."

Forgot my PC for a moment!
              Thanks, Reid!
              sigpic

Comment

Didja have a good weekend? Nice and relaxing?
                I managed to watch some NFL Europe football. It helped...but it didnt...
                sigpic

-Sean Payton

Comment

Yep, mine sure wishes it got more, lol. It's sort of taking a vacation while the mares foal, and unfortunately we don't have water or mudd out here in the desert. But we do have hills, rocks and dry lakebeds.

I'm a McCaffrey Gal,

and now I've Been Lynched!
                  A desert sunset as seen from my front door.

Comment

Didja have a good weekend? Nice and relaxing?
                    I managed to watch some NFL Europe football. It helped...but it didnt...
                    Did Dukey do anything?
                    Thanks, Reid!
                    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by ladybronco87
                      Yep, mine sure wishes it got more, lol. It's sort of taking a vacation while the mares foal, and unfortunately we don't have water or mudd out here in the desert. But we do have hills, rocks and dry lakebeds.
                      That can still be a lot of fun!

Welcome to the cafe!
                      Thanks, Reid!
                      sigpic

Comment

That can still be a lot of fun!

Welcome to the cafe!
                        Thank you! The cafe looks like alot of fun I'm one of those people who post up a storm, then the horses or life start taking up extensive time so I lay low for awhile. I'm always drawn back though, as soon as the chance arrives! My son is involved on the board somewhat, but I can't get my hubby comfortable enough with typing to join. So it's mainly me

I'm a McCaffrey Gal,

Comment

Thank you! The cafe looks like alot of fun I'm one of those people who post up a storm, then the horses or life start taking up extensive time so I lay low for awhile. I'm always drawn back though, as soon as the chance arrives! My son is involved on the board somewhat, but I can't get my hubby comfortable enough with typing to join. So it's mainly me
                          hey Lady! Great to see you in the cafe! Has your last horse become a momma yet?
                          sigpic

-Sean Payton

Comment

• No, lol. Checked her after midnight, but still no change. Looked out the window at 6:00 this morning and thankfully no surprise waiting for me! Speaking of which, I'll be back later, gotta go feed said horses.

I'm a McCaffrey Gal,

Comment

Yeah, I can understand that...

The cafe is just a place to kind of get to know some other posters, and to get away from the crazy free agency/draft talk. A lot of nonsense to wade through out there, to the point that I have no idea what I want in the draft now.

There's a few family groups on here... Jaws' son posts on the boards a bit... I know that Emancipator has a child on the boards, but nobody knows who.... my sister has recently found the boards a good place to be.... and she's just now learning about football (I think you met her in the Female thread - RedBirdy80?)

Anyway... it's all about having a good time!
                              Thanks, Reid!
                              sigpic

Comment

No, lol. Checked her after midnight, but still no change. Looked out the window at 6:00 this morning and thankfully no surprise waiting for me! Speaking of which, I'll be back later, gotta go feed said horses.
                                okay! I gotta go nuke my top ramen. lunch time here already. back in a few myself!
                                sigpic

-Sean Payton

Comment

Working...
                                X