Welcome to the Cafe!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BroncFanIN
    okay! I gotta go nuke my top ramen. lunch time here already. back in a few myself!
    Chicken, Shrimp, or Oriental?
    Thanks, Reid!
    sigpic
    Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

Comment

• Originally posted by LordTrychon
      Chicken, Shrimp, or Oriental?
      Oriental, of course!
      sigpic
      Adopted by: Peanut

"You find ways to win and certainly you can find ways to lose...it's not just dumb luck."
      -Sean Payton

Comment

Oriental, of course!
        I love ramen.... but I prefer Easy Mac....
        Thanks, Reid!
        sigpic

Comment

I love ramen.... but I prefer Easy Mac....
          This Ramen tastes pretty good! Been a long time since I had Easy Mac...
          sigpic

"You find ways to win and certainly you can find ways to lose...it's not just dumb luck."
          -Sean Payton

Comment

I once knew this girl named McKinney, she was like the town bicycle...

...oh, you said Easy MAC. Got it.
            HEAR ME ROAR!
            sigpic
            Thanks to Freyaka for the great sig!

Comment

I actually prefer it to any of the more expensive harder to cook brands... tastes the way it's supposed to, IMO....

And you can add salsa or BBQ or beef....
              Thanks, Reid!
              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by WhoDeyBengals

Hey! WhoDey, we like to keep the cafe PG, if you don't mind? We have younger members on these boards, I don't know if you've noticed....

Oh wait... we hate PG... nevermind....
                Thanks, Reid!
                sigpic

Comment

Hey! WhoDey, we like to keep the cafe PG, if you don't mind? We have younger members on these boards, I don't know if you've noticed....

Oh wait... we hate PG... nevermind....
                  Oh, come on now, I'm like a Looney Tune, I work on different levels.
                  HEAR ME ROAR!
                  sigpic

Comment

Men!
                    sigpic

-Sean Payton

Comment

Oh, come on now, I'm like a Looney Tune, I work on different levels.
                      Looney and out of tune....
                      Thanks, Reid!
                      sigpic

Comment

• DING! DING! Let the smack talk begin!

In the red corner, wearing a nifty cape and funky contacts, is Lord Trychon!

In the blue corner, wearing a Bengals Jersey and a beanie cap, stands WhoDeyBengals!

Okay...gentlemen...have a fair smack talk round...keep it clean!

sigpic

-Sean Payton

Comment

DING! DING! Let the smack talk begin!

In the blue corner, wearing a Bengals Jersey and a beanie cap, stands WhoDeyBengals!

Impossible. I don't know how to tie half my brain behind my back
                          HEAR ME ROAR!
                          sigpic

Comment

DING! DING! Let the smack talk begin!

What's funny is when he and I are at our best, going back and forth... (as we've done in probably a dozen different threads, although none so well as the official Jerk thread... that was fun)... we're usually laughing about it through PMs or AIM....

He's just so easy to poke fun at, you know?

BTW, WhoDey... you look ridiculous in that beanie!
                            Thanks, Reid!
                            sigpic

Comment

Impossible. I don't know how to tie half my brain behind my back
                              Dangit... I had a great comeback for that one and now it's gone... Dangit... er... uh... what was it?

Where am I?
                              Thanks, Reid!
                              sigpic

Comment

What's funny is when he and I are at our best, going back and forth... (as we've done in probably a dozen different threads, although none so well as the official Jerk thread... that was fun)... we're usually laughing about it through PMs or AIM....

He's just so easy to poke fun at, you know?

BTW, WhoDey... you look ridiculous in that beanie!
                                It's not a beanie! It's a doo-rag! Or as we call them in the 'Nati, a "who rag!"

Yeah, what's sad is that you guys don't really get to see the best salvos between the two of us. We PM and AIM alot. The world weeps at the loss of the greatness of our conversations!
                                HEAR ME ROAR!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X