Welcome to the Cafe!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WhoDeyBengals
    It's not a beanie! It's a doo-rag! Or as we call them in the 'Nati, a "who rag!"

Yeah, what's sad is that you guys don't really get to see the best salvos between the two of us. We PM and AIM alot. The world weeps at the loss of the greatness of our conversations!
    It's sad.

Hey! We're on page 1138 (on default settings)... that's a cool number.

If you're not a nerd, you won't get it... that was mainly for WhoDey.
    Thanks, Reid!
    sigpic
    Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

Comment

• Originally posted by LordTrychon
      It's sad.

Hey! We're on page 1138 (on default settings)... that's a cool number.

If you're not a nerd, you won't get it... that was mainly for WhoDey.

What?

I fully confess to my nerdiness, but you lost me there.
      HEAR ME ROAR!
      sigpic
      Thanks to Freyaka for the great sig!

Comment

It's not a beanie! It's a doo-rag! Or as we call them in the 'Nati, a "who rag!"

Yeah, what's sad is that you guys don't really get to see the best salvos between the two of us. We PM and AIM alot. The world weeps at the loss of the greatness of our conversations!
        I'm crying my eyes out....
        sigpic
        Adopted by: Peanut

"You find ways to win and certainly you can find ways to lose...it's not just dumb luck."
        -Sean Payton

Comment

What?

I fully confess to my nerdiness, but you lost me there.
          I was wondering if you'd get it...

THX-1138 was (I'm reciting this from memory, so forgive me if I'm wrong) Lucas' first film, so the number 1138 has a tendency to show up all over the place in Star Wars.... i.e. Leia was stored in cell block 1138 on the Death Star.
          Thanks, Reid!
          sigpic

Comment

I was wondering if you'd get it...

THX-1138 was (I'm reciting this from memory, so forgive me if I'm wrong) Lucas' first film, so the number 1138 has a tendency to show up all over the place in Star Wars.... i.e. Leia was stored in cell block 1138 on the Death Star.
            You learn something new everyday!

By the way...Princess Leia's hair ROCKED
            sigpic

"You find ways to win and certainly you can find ways to lose...it's not just dumb luck."
            -Sean Payton

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncFanIN

Every time I see Princess Leia, I crave Cinnabon.
              HEAR ME ROAR!
              sigpic
              Thanks to Freyaka for the great sig!

Comment

Here's another fun fact...

Lucas was positive that in this particular galaxy, they didn't wear bras... so they literally taped up Leia's breasts.

She was very hot back then....
                Thanks, Reid!
                sigpic

Comment

Lucas was positive that in this particular galaxy, they didn't wear bras... so they literally taped up Leia's breasts.

uh huh...thats....looney
                  A bra by any other name is just the same.
                  Over the Shoulder Bolder Holder, anyone?

Edit: This advanced society could fly spaceships all around the galaxy, but they couldnt figure out a bra?
                  Thats men for ya!
                  sigpic

-Sean Payton

Comment

uh huh...thats....looney
                    A bra by any other name is just the same.
                    Over the Shoulder Bolder Holder, anyone?

Edit: This advanced society could fly spaceships all around the galaxy, but they couldnt figure out a bra?
                    Thats men for ya!
                    Well, obviously your ability to argue the point is much stonger than hers were at the time.

They had the general idea figured out by Episode VI, I noticed....
                    Thanks, Reid!
                    sigpic

Comment

Well, obviously your ability to argue the point is much stonger than hers were at the time.

They had the general idea figured out by Episode VI, I noticed....
                      uh...I've only seen episode 1....and spots here and there of the original.

The only reason I saw Episode 1 was my boyfriend (at the time) was into Star Wars, and we stood for about 2 hours outside on opening day to get tickets for the midnight show. It was quite fun! There were people dressed in all sorts of costumes and stuff. Ft. Collins was a fun town!
                      sigpic

-Sean Payton

Comment

uh...I've only seen episode 1....and spots here and there of the original.

The only reason I saw Episode 1 was my boyfriend (at the time) was into Star Wars, and we stood for about 2 hours outside on opening day to get tickets for the midnight show. It was quite fun! There were people dressed in all sorts of costumes and stuff. Ft. Collins was a fun town!
                        The original was actually Episode IV... but that's besides the point... this is what I was referring to. She's pretty famous for that get up.
                        Thanks, Reid!
                        sigpic

Comment

• Good afternoon, Cafe goers!
                          sigpic

Comment

• good afternoon cafe! LT im gonna grab a cup of coffee, its been another 35 hours of sleeplessness
                            Glen Haven Fire

Comment

Mmmmmm.........Leiia..............

..................oh hi guys.

Comment

• Originally posted by armedequation
                                good afternoon cafe! LT im gonna grab a cup of coffee, its been another 35 hours of sleeplessness
                                hey Armed!
                                Talk about bracket bombing! yikes! UCLA is the only team I have left on both my brackets!
                                sigpic

-Sean Payton

Comment

Working...
                                X