Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to the Cafe!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by LordTrychon
    The original was actually Episode IV... but that's besides the point... this is what I was referring to. She's pretty famous for that get up.
    great googly moogly!!

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Reidman
      Mmmmmm.........Leiia..............


      ..................oh hi guys.
      HI REID!!!!
      sigpic
      Adopted by: Peanut

      "You find ways to win and certainly you can find ways to lose...it's not just dumb luck."
      -Sean Payton

      Comment


      • Good afternoon armed and Redy!

        Comment


        • Originally posted by redbirdy80
          Good afternoon, Cafe goers!
          hey Red! Your brother is teaching me the finer points of Star Wars!
          sigpic
          Adopted by: Peanut

          "You find ways to win and certainly you can find ways to lose...it's not just dumb luck."
          -Sean Payton

          Comment


          • Originally posted by BroncFanIN
            hey Armed!
            Talk about bracket bombing! yikes! UCLA is the only team I have left on both my brackets!
            Yeah, I had UCLA in my final four but the rest of my teams are bye bye........

            Stupid upset city...

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Reidman
              Good afternoon armed and Redy!
              HI REID!!!!!
              sigpic
              Adopted by: Peanut

              "You find ways to win and certainly you can find ways to lose...it's not just dumb luck."
              -Sean Payton

              Comment


              • Reid, please acknowledge BFI before she gets truly annoying....
                Thanks, Reid!
                sigpic
                Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by LordTrychon
                  The original was actually Episode IV... but that's besides the point... this is what I was referring to. She's pretty famous for that get up.
                  How did they super-impose my body and her head?
                  sigpic
                  Adopted by: Peanut

                  "You find ways to win and certainly you can find ways to lose...it's not just dumb luck."
                  -Sean Payton

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by LordTrychon
                    Reid, please acknowledge BFI before she gets truly annoying....
                    I'm never annoying.

                    I'm cute!
                    sigpic
                    Adopted by: Peanut

                    "You find ways to win and certainly you can find ways to lose...it's not just dumb luck."
                    -Sean Payton

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by BroncFanIN
                      hey Red! Your brother is teaching me the finer points of Star Wars!

                      Why am I not shocked? He's been trying to do the same *to* me for years!
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Reidman
                        Good afternoon armed and Redy!

                        Hey Reid. How are you on this fine day?
                        sigpic

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by redbirdy80
                          Why am I not shocked? He's been trying to do the same *to* me for years!
                          I made a reference that went over WhoDey's head... then BFI insisted on learning more... what can I say?
                          Thanks, Reid!
                          sigpic
                          Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by BroncFanIN
                            hey Armed!
                            Talk about bracket bombing! yikes! UCLA is the only team I have left on both my brackets!

                            yes go UCLA! The good thing about my bracket is that im the only one that has UCLA going all the way. At least all of them were good games.....


                            mmmm leia outfit
                            Glen Haven Fire

                            Comment


                            • hey Reid just so you know I drank a beer last night
                              Glen Haven Fire

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by LordTrychon
                                I made a reference that went over WhoDey's head... then BFI insisted on learning more... what can I say?

                                Wanna know the sad thing?

                                I caught it.
                                sigpic

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X