X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LordTrychon
    Wait... when did that come up?

But yes... yes I did....
    oh Red and I were talking about mideavil times in arundel mills. Then we talked about how you came out to the festival and liked it
    Glen Haven Fire

Comment

• Originally posted by armedequation
      lol yeah that stumps me when that happens. I used to do that until i heard that people dont like it
      I like to see who CP'd me...then I can CP them back when I get a chance. It brings the name to my attention....

I give CP's to get them! But only if I think they deserve them!
      sigpic
      Adopted by: Peanut

"You find ways to win and certainly you can find ways to lose...it's not just dumb luck."
      -Sean Payton

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncFanIN
        I like to see who CP'd me...then I can CP them back when I get a chance. It brings the name to my attention....

lol guess that counts me out then

Glen Haven Fire

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncFanIN

My philosophy also which brings up my next point. Which one of you cp'd me today.....?? I receive about one anonymous cp a month and already within the last half hour, I have 2. Everybody in here usually signs. I think I whored them out of whodeys thread, lol.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Reidman
            My philosophy also which brings up my next point. Which one of you cp'd me today.....?? I receive about one anonymous cp a month and already within the last half hour, I have 2. Everybody in here usually signs. I think I whored them out of whodeys thread, lol.....
            I always try to take credit for cp's I give out,makes me feel gooder!!
            sigpic

Comment

lol i think i didnt say who i was. I commented on the truck....
              Glen Haven Fire

Comment

oh Red and I were talking about mideavil times in arundel mills. Then we talked about how you came out to the festival and liked it
                Ah.... Musta been over the weekend... I don't catch up on that stuff the way I do during the week. I'd nearly forgotten about that.

It was a good time... did she tell you what I had my nephew do?
                Thanks, Reid!
                sigpic
                Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

Comment

It's you! You're the anonymous CPer...

On another note, how come my whoring in WhoDey's thread didn't work and everyone else is getting some?
                  Thanks, Reid!
                  sigpic

Comment

Ah.... Musta been over the weekend... I don't catch up on that stuff the way I do during the week. I'd nearly forgotten about that.

It was a good time... did she tell you what I had my nephew do?
                    i sense a story....no she didnt tell, what happened?
                    Glen Haven Fire

Comment

Oh ok, so that one's from you......I figured it might be but wasn't sure. Thanks!

Comment

Oh ok, so that one's from you......I figured it might be but wasn't sure. Thanks!

yeah alot of the time, i get distracted (damn ADD) by work and forget to sign it
                        Glen Haven Fire

Comment

It's you! You're the anonymous CPer...

On another note, how come my whoring in WhoDey's thread didn't work and everyone else is getting some?
                          You must spread some Contributor Status around before giving it to LordTrychon again.
                          This is the message that 80% of your board friends get every other day that's why......

It worked fine for me though, he he..... I think I got you earlier didn't I, just not for cp whoring.........

Comment

i sense a story....no she didnt tell, what happened?
                            I don't think she was NEARLY as proud of the boy as I was...

We were sitting down waiting for the Joust to start, and there were a few cute girls in the next row over, although possibly to young for me..... I think they had waved at him or something already, but I could be wrong.

Anyway... I had him go over there and I had told him to ask them for their 'digits'. He didn't understand it, but I assured him that they would. (This WAS singles weekend). So he goes over there and asks them...

It was freaking hilarious... I was laughing so hard that I know my cheeks must've been burning red... so I was turned away, so that I didn't look embarrased... I knew they would turn and look at me. Hell, I'm laughing pretty hard just typing this.

Ah... classic story.
                            Thanks, Reid!
                            sigpic

Comment

I don't think she was NEARLY as proud of the boy as I was...

We were sitting down waiting for the Joust to start, and there were a few cute girls in the next row over, although possibly to young for me..... I think they had waved at him or something already, but I could be wrong.

Anyway... I had him go over there and I had told him to ask them for their 'digits'. He didn't understand it, but I assured him that they would. (This WAS singles weekend). So he goes over there and asks them...

It was freaking hilarious... I was laughing so hard that I know my cheeks must've been burning red... so I was turned away, so that I didn't look embarrased... I knew they would turn and look at me. Hell, I'm laughing pretty hard just typing this.

Ah... classic story.

lol how old was he? and more importantly did you get the digits?
                              Glen Haven Fire

Comment

lol how old was he? and more importantly did you get the digits?
                                Uh... lets see... that would've been a little over a year and a half ago... so he was just a little over 4.

And no... no digits... but one hell of a laugh.
                                Thanks, Reid!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X